Rockfish Interactive Client Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rockfish Interactive Client Account Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Client Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rockfish Interactive (Frisco, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Rockfish has an HR team at their home office in AR who reviews all applications and then if selected, a phone interview is scheduled. It was pretty basic and was more about culture, team work, etc. Not very into company and what job would entail. Did a good job explaining culture and people and future of company.

At that point, if selected, you go in for an interview. Office is nice and seemed like an energetic place. I wished my interviewer asked me more questions. She tended to tell me about the company and did very little to try to get to know me and my background as it was very similar to the position they were hiring for but wouldn't take the time to get to know me. I interview well, or at least have thought so since been offered jobs in the past from first interview and I tend to stay with companies a while, so not a job hopper who just interviews and then quits. I think the person I interviewed with is no longer there and actually left shortly thereafter.

After the interview, I did get a call back from HR letting me know they did not think my skills were a good fit. Although it was disappointing, I cannot begin to tell you how nice this was to have this kind of follow up and was very appreciative. I had applied on a whim and was not in need of a job, so I chalked it up to not the right opportunity for me.

Hopefully in other interviews, they asked more about skills and how they could be applied to their company.

Interview Questions

• There really was not any hard questions. Very basic. This may only be indicative of my interviewer, so don't take it as the normal process.   Answer Question

Client Account Manager, Technology Manager, Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rogers, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rockfish Interactive (Rogers, AR) in March 2011.

Interview

I applied for several positions. I received a call from their recruiter who initially asked a few questions concerned several jobs they had open. It went well, so a second phone interview was scheduled. More questions about the perfect job, choice of 3 departments, fit, why, what salary range I was seeking. Invited for an in-person interview next. I went in, was intervied briefly by someone who had started working there two months earlier. Seemed to go well, left. Scheduled for another phone interview. That interview went horribly. The person was in a nosiy location, could not hear a word I said, I could barely hear him and he had absolutely NOTHING to ask me. I looked him up on LinkedIn so I asked him a few questions to try to get things going, he was moving to their Cincinnati office, we talked about my college, but it was clear he had zero interest in participating. His LinkedIn Profile revealed he also had just started working there two months earlier.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all.   1 Answer