Rockstar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

1.8

Sampler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rockstar (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

You have to know somebody to get in. Its a over the phone interview asking basic questions anybody could answer. The only thing they are looking for is people with experience and a customer service background.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your past work experience would help you succeed at Rockstar   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a job offer with a set pay and it was nonnegotiable.

Campus Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockstar.

Interview

mad chill took like 10 minutes ask a few questions joked around and told cool stories not much else to it just be a cool bro and most likely get the job

Interview Questions

• What leadership do you have?
      Are you involved in any organizations on campus?
      Answer Question

Promotions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rockstar.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face interview. Time between submitting application online and getting a phone response was over 3 weeks, and took another 2 for a face to face interview. Since that time, the company has switched and now does all interviews via Skype. Marketing is becoming smaller with this company, and positions within the department are becoming scarce.

Interview Questions

• very stock & basic questions: List your strengths / weaknesses. How would we benefit from bringing you on board? Tell us about your last job. are yu able to take rejection on a regular basis, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no salary negotiation whatsoever. Take it or leave it.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rockstar.

Interview

Mostly based on referrals. Students refer friends who they think are right for the job to their managers. Manager then contacts those referrals and picks the best student who is the most involved. You have to be in greek life or a big club to be hired. You also have to sure you have an understanding on what parties are happening on your campus.

Interview Questions

• Every questions is basic. How social are you, how can you promote Rockstar on campus.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rockstar (Orlando, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

I didn't really even interview. I just knew one of the managers in Orlando and they set up a phone "interview" where we talked about wake boarding. Pretty chill. Looking back I kinda feel bad for all the applicants - never looked at. Then again it was kind of like a fraternity so they usually hired friends.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked for Monster or Red Bull before?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockstar (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Met with Regional Manager and VP. Detailed and concise. Took time to answer my questions. Explained job description and responsibilities thoroughly. Asked appropriate questions pertaining to my experience and the job description. Hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• if comfortable commuting on a sales route every day   1 Answer

Negotiation

entry level sales salary

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rockstar (San Antonio, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Simple, two phone interviews then one face to face. Most general managers live in other states so it's hard for you to get a 1:1 until they are free to come into your city

Interview Questions

• How many years of sales do you have in experience   1 Answer
    • What kind of sales have you done before?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rockstar (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

No formal questions. More of a conversation. Get to know you and how you would fit in with the brand and the beverage/sales aspect. Sat down with the regional sales manager and went over salary, work day, duties, schedule.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rockstar in January 2012.

Interview

App submitted online. 1 interview with Regional Manager at the office. 5 days training with a Sales Rep.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rockstar.

Interview

They call you for a phone interview, followed by a face time Iphone interview. Then they put you on the job out of the Pepsi plant with NO training what so ever. Then they will get mad at you for not knowing your job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None.