Rockwell Automation Electrical Engineer Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rockwell Automation Electrical Engineer Intern Interview Questions

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to submit to very specific job requisitions. After I did that, I received further contact by admin to coordinate an interview time, they were very flexible. I had a phone interview, then (1) in-person interview. My hiring manager laid out exactly what would be expected of me and gave me many good examples of the types of Rockwell projects that I would be working on. After my in-person interview, it took a while to hear anything as HR can move pretty slow in a big company like that.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I negotiated for a little more money over the phone, but it probably didn't hurt that I also had an offer from another company at the same time.

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation

Electrical Engineer Intern Interview

Interview

was referred by an employee working there. The interview consists some technical questions. People were nice and friendly. After the interview they showed me their offices and introduced me some people that were working there. HR called me for some information 3 days later. Got an offer in a week.

Interview Questions