Rockwell Automation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.9

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a 30-minute on-campus interview. No behavioral questions, just went over my work experience and classes and how they would relate to the position. Was more like a conversation with who would be my direct supervisor and what he was looking for in an ideal candidate. Pretty casual but still professional setting.

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euclid, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Euclid, OH).

Interview

There was no real interview process I was given the job because no one else wanted it started nights work my way up through the company. The manager I had was very good took me on a tour of the facility and inform me what they do introduce me to other managers and employees.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation.

Interview

Standard process, phone screening, then couple on site interviews with HR and couple hiring managers for multiple roles, followed by an offer. All in less than 2 months, so pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here
      What's your most proud accomplishment   Answer Question

Associate Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mayfield Heights, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mayfield Heights, OH).

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by an in person 2 hour interview. Two parts - one on one, and one group interview with 3 reviewers. The managers were friendly, and HR issued a prompt and complete response with hiring and benefits information.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral questions, questions about past experiences, written test on hardware and circuits knowledge   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation.

Interview

Short but sweet. Was asked to give a presentation about myself to a panel of 6 people consisting of HR, functional managers, hiring managers and peers. The whole process took 4 weeks, but only needed one on-site interview which followed a phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself.   1 Answer

Hardware Design Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation in November 2015.

Interview

I interviewed at a national career fair. The representatives and interviewers were very easy to talk to. After the first in-person interview, I received an invitation for a second interview via webcam, which was weird because there was no person on the other end; you only record yourself answering questions. Also, you only have one chance to record an answer for each question. The first interview was just 2 behavioral questions and a "walk me through your resume" and the second was more technical (just asking if I had exposure to certain software/subjects) with a couple behavioral

Interview Questions

• When did you apply a skill or something you learned in class to an internship?   Answer Question
    • Describe a project that you worked on with classmates with whom you may not have agreed. Were you, and how, able to make that successful?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Was very personal and we had a good connection. It went easy and he ask me questions about whey I liked the company and what I expected form the job. We also talked about his position at rockwell.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation.

Interview

A few questions on the phone. A very simple and easy interview. Process is really easy, you just need to be confident and competent. This is not an interview to worry yourself over. The fact that it was on the phone also made it easier.
    I would recommend have some experience to talk about.
    I was mostly just asked about relevant experiences in the past and in my college classes.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation.

Interview

On campus, Business professional dress, questions were direct and very relevant to major, my courses, etc. Interview schedule at time of career fair the day before. interviewed with a different person, who i did not have the name of.

Interview Questions

• In your own words, please explain what Rockwell automation does   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation in October 2015.

Interview

I got the interview by reaching out to managers through LinkedIn at the Long Island facility. Within a few weeks, I had a phone interview and then didn't hear from them for 2 months. They then had me book a flight and hotel there with MY money with the understanding that I would be reimbursed. It took another 2 months of hounding them to get my money back. I was still never formally, officially told I didn't get the job. If you interview at this location, be wary if they don't pay for your trip there.