Rockwell Automation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 9, 2018

2.8

Customer Data Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Met with manager and team leader talked about the assignment and what it all entailed. Also spoke in what department the assignment would be in and with whom I would be working with. We spoke of my background and experiences as well as how long I did each assignment. Talked about hours, flexibility and how many days in the week the assignment would be for.

Asset Management Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Hillsboro, TN) in July 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a lady in Personnel. She was asking me questions and taking notes as I was answering..She was very nice and felt fairly comfortable answering.

Interview Questions

• Asked what my salary has been and my background. What has been my benefit in the past.   Answer Question
    • She asked about my experience and work background. What my salary and benefits has been.   Answer Question

Firmware Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Chelmsford, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Was led into one of many conference rooms where people from different departments asked questions they thought relevant. Met with about four different people. Some of them asked math questions (square root of imaginary number i), some asked electrical engineering questions (four principles of op amps, why do op amps function like this in this configuration) and programming questions (be prepared for pointers.)

Interview Questions

• Create a string-reverser function in C.   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

First i did phone interview, after some time, i did completed video interview where question is presented on your screen and spend 2 minutes answering it. Then i had on-site interview, which was fairly smooth. And right next day after on-site interview, i was given offer.

Interview Questions

• What were your role at your previous internship?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

I was an internal candidate so the process may be different. I applied online, then had an informal phone interview with the hiring manager. Then the interview was scheduled for a few weeks later where I was asked to prepare an hour long presentation about myself and experience, then participate in a Q&A with a panel.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be your biggest challenge in this role?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

Two-step interview process, first with HR and hiring manager/supervisor asking basic questions about leadership, project roles, attendance, best fit, experience. Second interview was with boss' boss, which asked similar questions and also get to know you questions.

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you?
      What would you do in such a scenario?
      What makes you the best candidate?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a 30-minute on-campus interview. No behavioral questions, just went over my work experience and classes and how they would relate to the position. Was more like a conversation with who would be my direct supervisor and what he was looking for in an ideal candidate. Pretty casual but still professional setting.

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Euclid, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Euclid, OH).

Interview

There was no real interview process I was given the job because no one else wanted it started nights work my way up through the company. The manager I had was very good took me on a tour of the facility and inform me what they do introduce me to other managers and employees.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation.

Interview

Standard process, phone screening, then couple on site interviews with HR and couple hiring managers for multiple roles, followed by an offer. All in less than 2 months, so pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here
      What's your most proud accomplishment   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Detroit, MI) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied at career fair, given on site interview. This was first a phone interview then a panel interview. Both were a combination of scenario based questions and hypotheticals. Fairly stern interview dynamic.