Rockwell Automation Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rockwell Automation Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

4.5

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation.

Interview

2 day round-robin interview process. First day was a general overview with all of the other candidates about the direction of the company and an overview. Later we split into smaller groups for more specified details on the position and to ask questions. After that we were assigned into 4 person teams for engineering olympics which was a series of tasks to accomplish in 45 minutes and ranked on the outcome. Finally that day we had a networking event with upper management and alumni from the program. That second day was the actual interview which was panel style and about an hour long with an engineer, an HR representative, and a Vice President of the specific business unit.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you failed and how did you react to that?   Answer Question
  • Are you extremely location flexible?   Answer Question
  • What are some examples of you specifically leading a team or a task? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
  • Describe a challenging project you have worked on and how would you have approached it differently?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation in February 2012.

Interview

Phone call first was pretty simple, just getting to know me and discuss resume. 1:1 interview more intense, questions about projects and knowledge of subjects pertaining to different aspects of job.

Interview Questions