Rockwell Automation Interview Questions in Mequon, WI | Glassdoor

Rockwell Automation Interview Questions in Mequon, WI

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

Two-step interview process, first with HR and hiring manager/supervisor asking basic questions about leadership, project roles, attendance, best fit, experience. Second interview was with boss' boss, which asked similar questions and also get to know you questions.

Interview Questions

• Why should I choose you?
      What would you do in such a scenario?
      What makes you the best candidate?   Answer Question

R&D Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

First I had a phone interview and the HR after asking some generals questions wanted to set up a suitable time for next step.
    We set up a proper time and had a group interview with experienced engineer and one from HR.
    After almost two weeks they informed me that I would be a good option to cope with.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in June 2013.

Interview

1) phone interview
    2) interview the next day
    The questions asked were aimed at assessing whether or not I would work well with others in the organization.

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to submit to very specific job requisitions. After I did that, I received further contact by admin to coordinate an interview time, they were very flexible. I had a phone interview, then (1) in-person interview. My hiring manager laid out exactly what would be expected of me and gave me many good examples of the types of Rockwell projects that I would be working on. After my in-person interview, it took a while to hear anything as HR can move pretty slow in a big company like that.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   3 Answers

Negotiation

I negotiated for a little more money over the phone, but it probably didn't hurt that I also had an offer from another company at the same time.

Project Manager Engineer Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview itself involved 6 interviewers who all actively participated in the interview with questions. The interview lasted 1 hour of which 15 minutes were allocated for a free form presentation (required) about myself. Prior to the interview, there were a few face to face discussions with the hiring manager. Following the interview there were 2 follow up discussions, one of which was a lunch interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Mequon, WI) in July 2010.

Interview

Great Process and quick. Typically a Phone interview, then a powerpoint presentation interview, and then a second powerpoint interview

Interview Questions

• If you don't agree with you line manager or your supervisor how would you let him or her know that you didn't agree? and would you proceed in that direction even if you didn't agree with it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because the offer was already a very good offer.