Rockwell Automation Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rockwell Automation Production Supervisor Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation.

Interview

Seemed like a very interesting company. Engineers seemed to run the show, which makes since... Overall positive experience and would recommend if this type of technology interests you, it just wasn't my thing.

Interview Questions

• Wasn't a difficult interview if your prepared. They had an engineer and manager interviewing me at the same time, which you could tell each of their concerns and what they were focused on by the questions asked. Great interview experience!   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation

Production Supervisor Interview

Interview

Initial screening was done on phone. Later I had two interviews. Once with Operations manager and the other with two people HR manager and Production supervisor.

Interview Questions

• HR manager and Production supervisor were asking questions from different domains simultaneously so difficult to do the context switching.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation in February 2011.

Interview

Pretty laid back interview, asked behavior questions and situation examples. Everyone was friendly and outgoing. Took about one or two weeks until I heard something back and they ended up hiring someone internal. A good experience.