Rockwell Automation Supply Chain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (State College, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through University in February 2017 and was interviewed the following day. Did not hear back from them until May. I was interviewed by two people and thought it went very well. Was more disappointed they did not get back to me then not getting the internship.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you had to deal with an ethical issue.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rockwell Automation

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (State College, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

got interview offer from school career fair, interviewed at school the next day. The interview was very pleasing experience. Mostly asked about yourself, how you will do if they chose you as an intern. Mostly behavioral questions were asked. After interview, they tell you about the internship itself and the program they have afterwards. Two people interviewed me in a room.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Baltimore, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Was very personal and we had a good connection. It went easy and he ask me questions about whey I liked the company and what I expected form the job. We also talked about his position at rockwell.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2014.

Interview

Job description and actual job duties are very different. After being hired, I look back at the interview and see it as a sales pitch. A very misguided sales pitch. That and the main interviewer, was more interested in explaining who much she knew about her position and validating her importance.
    Content of the interview was basic....personality questions, skill level questions, and the usual "Tell me a time when..." In my opinion, there was not much substance to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Prepare by reviewing personality questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

Vacation time, pay and bonus potential

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rockwell Automation (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2010.

Interview

Selected as a qualified candidate, met with current boss to discuss opportunity, met with hiring manager of new position. Accepted position with contigencies of salary, salary not discussed for 1-2 months after being offered position

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the greatest challenge of this position, and how will you handle it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Frustrating due to slow process and lack of follow through