Rocky Mountain Chocolate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rocky Mountain Chocolate

Cashier Interview

Interview

If recommended, no interview. Just fill out application and get food handlers card

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rocky Mountain Chocolate (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

Basic interview with franchise owner and store manager to go over resume, experience, and job outline. Outline of duties, metrics, and expectations. Not very indepth, but the role didn't require a large discussion. On my own, I brought some chocolate that I had tempered myself to show my skills.

Interview Questions

• retail experience, chocolate experience, sales experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Concord, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rocky Mountain Chocolate (Concord, NC).

Interview

No interview, just showed up and got the job, the guy that interviewed me was Korean so I assumed he didn't know alot of english to even give one. Then training started the next day and worked only in the morning for a while then got switched to night shifts. Then the hours got cut alot because they weren't making enough money.

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rocky Mountain Chocolate (Broomfield, CO) in July 2014.

Interview

Since it's a franchise it might vary from boss to boss, but I would assume most will have basic standards in just seeking an employee who will work consistently, productively, and seems sociable. It's not an exceptionally tough job but you should be able to deal with people well enough to additionally handle the interview, and probably ace it as long as you're honest with yourself that you're applying to a chocolate store for a job, not just the idea of free chocolate.

Chocolatier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rocky Mountain Chocolate (Brentwood, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Christine, the owner, basically talked the entire time. We sat in the back room at her office desk. She only asked me a few questions, but was more or less interested in talking about her. She told me about her high expectations, the past employees that she didn't like, and how "educated" she was with her master's degree from some unknown college. I should've gotten the hint at that moment that working for her would be horrible.

The plus to this was that I was a lot less nervous since I wasn't put on the spot with lots of difficult questions. She only ended up asking me a handful of questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with a small, family owned business?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rocky Mountain Chocolate (Castle Rock, CO) in September 2012.

Interview

The assistant manager at the time, that I interviewed with was rude and did not make eye contact. She asked similar questions, a lot of "what does BLANK mean to you?" etc.

Restock Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rocky Mountain Chocolate (San Francisco, CA) in August 2009.

Interview

Didn't take long. Generaly easy. Was hired on the spot. The interview consists of personality quuestions and hhow you deal with customers. You also have to know the difference between all the nuts and chocolate!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Victoria, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rocky Mountain Chocolate (Victoria, BC (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

He asked me many questions and some were not connected to the job I applied for at all. He did not ask me for the references so I feel I could not get the job after the interview. It was half an hour long and it was stressful since it was too too too long for a sales job. Not a nice experience.

Chcolatier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crested Butte, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rocky Mountain Chocolate (Crested Butte, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

I had contacted the manager before coming into apply to re assure that they were indeed hiring, after receiving confirmation that they were I arrived with my resume dropped it off then she told me she would call me within the week. When I arrived home she tells me i will have an interview with her and the store owner the following day. I arrive and the store owner is not yet there so i had to wait 5-10 minutes for her to show up so I could begin my interview which is very unprofessional on their end as I arrived 15 minutes early.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience waiting tables?   1 Answer
    • Would you like to work at Pizza hut maybe instead?   1 Answer