Rodan + Fields Sales Support Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rodan + Fields Sales Support Coordinator Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rodan + Fields (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Had a phone Interview with the HR coordinator was asked basic questions and discussed my background. The interview lasted about 30 minutes (Monday) then was scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager which was also 30 minutes (Wednesday) answered some customer service questions and gave an example of how I would handle an escalated customer. A couple of day's later (Monday) I received an email inviting me to interview with a panel of 6 people (Wednesday) . The interview lasted 3 1/2 hours almost 4 ( met with each manager separately). Friday received an email from HR asking me how she thought I did in my interview and that she would have a response for me Monday or Tuesday. Monday I got the email from HR that I needed to electronically sign and submit paperwork to have background ran and references checked. Wednesday got my offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of an irate customer and how you handled it? What does Customer Service mean to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rodan + Fields (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

i was approached and contacted then i was scheduled a phone interview. i did the application through an agency. that then got me in touch with the hiring manager of the department in which i was interested in.

Interview Questions

• they asked me of my history and why i do i want to work for them and why they should hire me.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rodan + Fields (Austin, TX).

Interview

I came in 15 minutes early there were suppose to be 3 people who interviewed me only 2 showed up they were both late. They were simply team leads not any time of supervisory role. They ask you those really no right answer questions that most companies send out in a pre screen (which they should look into doing to save everyone hours of their day interviewing people they won't actually hire) They write down the gist of your answers or however they think HR will approve the person for the role. Then at the end of the interview they don't actually give the yes or no they send it to corporate HR who approves or disapproves. That was the red flag after they shoved how agile and transparent they are, that the supervisors or team leads have little to no say in the hiring process. If they want text book answers to silly no right answer questions send out a survey THEN if they pass that process then they move on to the compatibility with the teams.

Interview Questions

• If you had a call that needed to be transferred to a supervisor but all of them were on the phone so you would have to handle the call and resolve the issue yourself. How would you handle this?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rodan + Fields (Austin, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I was contacted on Linked in by this company to apply for this position. The interview was professional yet very relaxed and comfortable. The person interviewing is my now supervisor. She was super friendly with great people skills so it made me less nervous for the interview.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember anything too difficult or unexpected. The whole thing was pretty seamlessly comfortable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They already told me in the interview what pay and benefits would look like so I knew what to expect. No negotiations necessary in this situation.