Rodan + Fields Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rodan + Fields Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Rodan + Fields

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Rodan + Fields (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

The HR screening and the phone interview with the hiring manager went great. Things change when you get to the office. General speaking, they're all nice, but one of the people I talked to just grilled me with questions. This person didn't introduce herself or left time for me to ask anything. I really don't know who she really is in relationship to the role. Needless to say, even if I had been offered the role I would've said no. I don't want to work with that kind of people.

Also, another red flag is that most people come from other industries and there's a huge turnaround.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rodan + Fields

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rodan + Fields in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on the company's website and received the phone interview invite. The HR person stood me up at the scheduled time and I've never heard anything back. A couple of weeks later, I gave another shot for a new role posted on the website. Received the phone interview invite again and then was stood up by HR again.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rodan + Fields.

Interview

Home Office Position

Let me be clear, I don't expect a job to be given to me. But, I do expect organizations to treat others with honesty and respect. Somewhere in this situation I lost self respect and fell into their vortex of crazy. It gives me a story to share when others ask "whats the strangest job search?"

The recruiter cancelled our call hours before. The next month, call was completed and a promise of follow up the following week. Never happened. Emails go un answered, truth and transparency do not exist here. Months later, in person interviews scheduled, fine...I was curious, like wondering "how is this place functioning?" Scheduled 3 interviews with co-workers and a manager with a dotted line type reporting situation.

Recruiter greets me, informs me that not only am I not meeting the hiring manager, the other manager is going to be a PHONE interview as she is off site.

First set of people asked to interview me were totally unaware of the time frame this had been listed for, hadn't really even read my resume and were very lack-luster in their approach to interviewing and even answering basic questions. One person even appeared to have forgotten basic grooming, hair a mess, shirt begging for an iron looking disastrous.

Phone interview was fine, actually probably the best out of the 3.

Final interview was with 3 young employees who would be reporting to this open position and they were very unprepared and had not been coached or maybe not even observed interviewing before. This was totally uncalled for...managers should always groom and prep those who are going in front of potential candidates. It was a total waste of their time and mine.

The recruiter couldn't be bothered to explain next steps, thank me or even walk me out. Seriously, unprofessional and demoralizing.

Hiring manager messaged me apologizing for the process taking so long.

Next, classic: they pull the position and a month later, they have yet to reach out and say "sorry, not a right fit."

I found a former employee on LinkedIn and messaged with a couple of questions...it's obviously the tone and tenor of her experience working there.

In spite of themselves, they make a profit...obviously their field sales hustle very well for them. Products are great. Shame they can't fill recruiting department with quality hires.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rodan + Fields (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

HR was not prepared for the interview at all. After talking about how fast the company is growing, she then went on and on about how a company gets what it pays for as she has been there for two weeks, but her phone is still not working properly.

Interview Questions

• Have you installed the system we are implementing?   2 Answers