Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics Interview Questions

Interviews at Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics

2.5

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics.

Interview

I applied online. a call from the Recruiter who phone screened me and was told she would be forwarding my resume to the VP of HR and also would be sending an assessment for me to complete. (I had previously completed the assessment as it was connected as a pre requisite on the job posting.) Needless to say, the assessment was sent to me 4 times and each time I took it I would follow up with an email thanking the recruiter for consideration and acknowledging that the assessment was complete and should they need anything else to let me know. I received no reply. ... 3 weeks later I finally receive the auto-generated response that the position was filled and another candidate had been selected. It was the most un-organized process I had ever seen. If they treat candidates that way, imagine what it is like to work there.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics (Houston, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Got a call from from a manager- sounded like he didn't know what he was talking about. said they were opening a new office, but it was in a bad part of town.

Interview Questions

• What dental skills do you have?   1 Answer

Dentist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

Began with introduction to their company, tour of their Headquarters, dental liaison explained their Mission Statement and Core Values.,was interviewed by Managing Director, Clinical Director and Dentist Coordinator.On site visit to one of their 22 offices.

Interview Questions

• What type of dentistry you enjoy working?   1 Answer
    • What locations do you prefer to work?   1 Answer

Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics (Fort Worth, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied to Dental Post, received a call (that I couldn't answer) then received a text from the recruiter. Set up a time to phone screen, did a 5 min survey. From there came into their HQ and met the Recruiter, Billing Lead, and Executive. The CEO even walked in and talked to me!

Interview Questions

• What portion of billing, Posting Payments, Submitting Claims, Appeals, or Aging is your best skill?   1 Answer

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

After I let the recruiter know that I only had around an hour or so to come in and interview since I work full time, they proceeded to interview me for 3+ hours.

The interviewer asked me all sorts of personal questions regarding my current position, dynamic of my current team, and even asked what tools we use to manage content, social media, etc. He proceeded to look all of these tools up as I described them and began taking notes. Since he told me earlier in the interview that the team was beginning to upgrade their website and other things, it made me think he was using these as suggestions to implement them in his own team.

After all of that, I never heard a word from the company until I sent numerous follow up emails, when all they said was that they had no update (more than a month after my interview). It’s been months and I never got a real answer.

It was a pretty disappointing experience since this company has landed on “best company’s to work for” lists in the past.

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

Make sure you eat before your interview, because you're going to be there for awhile! My interview was 5-6 hours long but it was time well spent! I met with the Creative Director, the creative team, and the CEO. Each person I met with was incredibly passionate about Rodeo and what they are doing. I had to do a writing exercise which was very different but I liked it! The culture and atmosphere of the entire office is awesome. Every person I walked by in the hallway was warm and welcoming! I was starving at the end of my interview, but left the office 100% interested in the Rodeo.

Digital Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rodeo Dental & Orthodontics (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

It took 3 hours, so prepare your bladder before coming into this interview. They make it seem really cutthroat to get this position, but it’s just a long interview with the interviewer intensely staring at you.

He’ll ask you about what skills you have and make you feel like what you know isn’t enough. Lots of mind games are played and he hates any “corporate” answers that you may give, so come up with some bull crap, fake-deep answer cuz that’s what he wants. Didn’t really like his ego trip and attitude at all, idk how people put up with it

I sat there for about an hour and a half (it felt like days) and then also talked to some team members as well. They were more chill and I was more excited to talk to them rather than him.