Roehl Transport Truck Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roehl Transport Truck Driver Interview Questions

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roehl Transport in April 2016.

Interview

The process started with an online form. From there it was a phone interview, and then a lot of emails back and forth. It took much longer than I thought it would. Several times the contact person changed, and it seemed someone was always on vacation, or out of the office for a week or two.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Roehl Transport

Truck Driver Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Roehl Transport in December 2014.

Interview

I just graduated from school, they brought me to a terminal, we was told we had 7 days with them before hired. 2 days later after being there, they gave us all an evaluation. Unfortunately I didn't pass because according to the instructor he said I hit the curb witch I didnt, he also said I used improper lane change and grinded a little bit. Which I did because I'm right out of school but I'm showing improvement , so they failed me , sent me home and I had to find my own way. Also told me I can call a recruitor and go to there school it will cost me and I would have to sign a 1 year contract

Anonymous Employee in Marshfield, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roehl Transport (Marshfield, WI) in July 2012.

Interview

You will first complete your very long online application. In about 3 days I had a phone call from a recruiter she informed me she would send me some paperwork to fill out and I had to send it back. THEY ARE NOT KIDDING ABOUT THE PAPERWORK. I had a stack of paperwork that took me hours to complete. They want every detail about your work experience and DETAILED explanations about unemployed time. Do not lie at all they do verify and if a place refuses to verify you will be faxing in your w-2's for them. By the end of your packet your eyes may bleed for how many times you wrote the same information over and over again. Once the recruiter receives it they will call you and figure out a date for you to start orientation, they will bus you to the hotel. NOTE if you are going to school their and you want to finance that is another form and your credit score must be high enough, if you are going to school you WILL have to pay for your lodging and you are fully responsible for your own transportation they will not take you to and from the yard that is only for experienced drivers. So you better make friends with someone who brought their car if you aren't driving there.

Interview Questions

• No interview questions, if your license and background check is clean you are almost guaranteed you will get in, they need drivers   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation it is a set pay scale depending on your experience and if you go dry van, reefer, or flat bed.

Roehl Transport Response

Oct 8, 2014 – Marketing & Communications Manager

The application process has changed quite a bit over the last 18 months. In 2013, We implemented a new website and a new and improved online application.