Rogers Communications Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online and a couple of weeks later received a phone call and had a telephone interview. After the telephone interview I was called back to come in for a 1:1 Interview with the Director. I was asked a lot of behaviour questions, questions about my past experience and my skills, all basic stuff. A week after that interview I was called back again to meet with others in that department and the Director again, very casual interview, was asked some situational questions and to expand on my past experience and skills. A few days later I received a verbal offer for the job which I accepted, a day later HR called and told me to hold tight as some background check was occurring, the next week, same phone call from HR and again the following week and again the following week. A month later I received a phone call from the Director telling me that they were working on getting an offer out to me ASAP, a few days later I received another phone call telling me that after a month of stringing me a long, letting me think I had the job, I was told that the job was not approved and that there was a hiring freeze. What a HUGE disappointment and an overall negative view on this company.

Interview Questions