Rogers Communications Interview Questions in Brampton, ON | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2017

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Network Consulting Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Asked a lot about previous experience with Cisco and system admin. Soft skills, Team management, root cause Analysis . Firewall, checkpoint and A10 load balancer. A lot question from data center, virtualization like vmware. Also asked about cloud computing

Interview Questions

• How do you do the impact analysis of your current network ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

All interviews went well, pretty straight forward. Hiring manager was great, very personable. However, a simple email to say they were not moving forward with my application would of been nice. No update to their career portal, as well. I sent two follow up emails as well, and nothing. I expected more from Rogers in this case.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

He was late, and didnt compensate for the time he had missed.

Interviewer made up his mind from the first sentence that came out of my mouth. He further intimidated me and was condescending in his questions insinuating that my current experience is too "small potatoes" for the large type of organisation that Rogers is.

His questions weren't clear, was not flexible in his responses in my request for more information during my skills assessment and would interrupt me at every opportunity he had. It truly showed me that he wasn't willing to consider me for the position.

His style of interview was aggressive, condenscending and demonstrated the behaviour of a bully.

Not a wonderful experience and did not demonstrate qualities of a true people leader.

Interview Questions

• If you do not have a degree in Computer science and Engineering what makes you think you are good enough to be a Business Systems Analyst? (note: the job posting did not have this as a necessary requirement)   2 Answers

Rogers Communications Response

Jul 26, 2016 – Human Resources

Thank you for leaving a review. We’re sorry that your interview experience was negative but want you to know that we are listening to feedback like this and take it very seriously. We want to ensure... More

Network Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was 2 steps of interview in a same day. One is face to face and another is written. Total interview time was around 30 minutes interview session with hiring manager only. In written question it was 7 questions based on Job descriptions. Like draw the network diagram etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your experience of work   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was as follows:
    1. Online application
    2. Online skills test
    Then the official iterview process begins...
    3. Telephone interview - this outlined the job for which you applied and the training and if accepted, what are the job requirements. Your are basically asked for your verbal approval to apply and that you understand the requirements of the job and the organization to which you have applied.
    4. In-person Interview - You are given a case scenario on which you must enact and show your person skills and training. You are told similar things to the phone interview about meeting the training and job succession processes. Salary and benefits

(Note) You must pass each phase before going unto the next

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the biggest error/mistake you have made and what corrective measures did you use or have used   Answer Question

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

was face to face interview after i cleared phone interview ... interview was easy but i was nervous she asked 2 or 3 questions then asked about role play 2 questions and i had a great experinece and got offer and excepted

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you
      why rogers
      tell us about yourself
      how would you handle customer who has overage charges   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Store manager and area manager would complete the interview process individually, so there would be 2 interviews that I had to go through, very standard process with situational questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain your weaknesses and how can you overcome them?   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

You receive a questionnaire prior to the interview. afterwards, you receive on phone interview and one in person interview. They called me the day after the in person interview to make the offer.

Interview Questions

• Only asked behavioral questions such as how would you deal with an unhappy customer? are you a team player? how do you feel about targets and sales? etc...   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about couple of weeks. The first interview was on the phone with a very pleasant HR person. I was then invited for an onsite visit with two very unprofessional and armature senior managers.

First, they didn't book any room for the interview and made up some lame excuse. They both were unprepared and had their laptops opened during the interview. In fact, they were both instant messaging, texting and writing emails as I was answering questions. They seriously lack professionalism and work ethics.

I was offered the role but I declined as I would avoid these people at any cost!

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview was really tough at the same time relaxed. The interviewer was really friendly to make us more relaxed to think before we answer him.I was confident enough while talking to impress and i was sure i could.