Rogers Communications Interview Questions in Brampton, ON | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Interview Questions in Brampton, ON

Updated Dec 21, 2016

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

All interviews went well, pretty straight forward. Hiring manager was great, very personable. However, a simple email to say they were not moving forward with my application would of been nice. No update to their career portal, as well. I sent two follow up emails as well, and nothing. I expected more from Rogers in this case.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

He was late, and didnt compensate for the time he had missed.

Interviewer made up his mind from the first sentence that came out of my mouth. He further intimidated me and was condescending in his questions insinuating that my current experience is too "small potatoes" for the large type of organisation that Rogers is.

His questions weren't clear, was not flexible in his responses in my request for more information during my skills assessment and would interrupt me at every opportunity he had. It truly showed me that he wasn't willing to consider me for the position.

His style of interview was aggressive, condenscending and demonstrated the behaviour of a bully.

Not a wonderful experience and did not demonstrate qualities of a true people leader.

Interview Questions

• If you do not have a degree in Computer science and Engineering what makes you think you are good enough to be a Business Systems Analyst? (note: the job posting did not have this as a necessary requirement)   2 Answers

Rogers Communications Response

Jul 26, 2016 – Human Resources

Thank you for leaving a review. We’re sorry that your interview experience was negative but want you to know that we are listening to feedback like this and take it very seriously. We want to ensure ... More

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was as follows:
    1. Online application
    2. Online skills test
    Then the official iterview process begins...
    3. Telephone interview - this outlined the job for which you applied and the training and if accepted, what are the job requirements. Your are basically asked for your verbal approval to apply and that you understand the requirements of the job and the organization to which you have applied.
    4. In-person Interview - You are given a case scenario on which you must enact and show your person skills and training. You are told similar things to the phone interview about meeting the training and job succession processes. Salary and benefits

(Note) You must pass each phase before going unto the next

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the biggest error/mistake you have made and what corrective measures did you use or have used   Answer Question

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

was face to face interview after i cleared phone interview ... interview was easy but i was nervous she asked 2 or 3 questions then asked about role play 2 questions and i had a great experinece and got offer and excepted

Interview Questions

• why should we hire you
      why rogers
      tell us about yourself
      how would you handle customer who has overage charges
      Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

Store manager and area manager would complete the interview process individually, so there would be 2 interviews that I had to go through, very standard process with situational questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Explain your weaknesses and how can you overcome them?   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

You receive a questionnaire prior to the interview. afterwards, you receive on phone interview and one in person interview. They called me the day after the in person interview to make the offer.

Interview Questions

• Only asked behavioral questions such as how would you deal with an unhappy customer? are you a team player? how do you feel about targets and sales? etc...   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process took about couple of weeks. The first interview was on the phone with a very pleasant HR person. I was then invited for an onsite visit with two very unprofessional and armature senior managers.

First, they didn't book any room for the interview and made up some lame excuse. They both were unprepared and had their laptops opened during the interview. In fact, they were both instant messaging, texting and writing emails as I was answering questions. They seriously lack professionalism and work ethics.

I was offered the role but I declined as I would avoid these people at any cost!

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview was really tough at the same time relaxed. The interviewer was really friendly to make us more relaxed to think before we answer him.I was confident enough while talking to impress and i was sure i could.

Network Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

1.Online application
    2.Phone interview
    3.Panel interview

The first level is pretty straightforward online application with cover letter and resume. Based on this they will conduct a basic HR phone interview. The questions were what you usually expect from a HR personnel, not very technical and more descriptive answers are required. Example questions for this stage were- Why consider Rogers? Why do you want this particular position? Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the role?

The panel interview was a step harder than phone interview. I had 4 managers from different stream of Network engineering in my panel. They each asked multiple questions. They do a thorough analysis of your resume beforehand because a lot of the questions that they asked me were based on the info I provided in my resume. Difficulty level is not so high, just be prepared to answer from any nook and corner of the resume.

Integrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very long and physically took a long time to unfold, as managers and senior managers were always in discussions about changes in the role and the tasks that were actually expected, which was not very much in line with the requirements in the job posting. Had initially phone interview with HR, and then another 2 phone interviews with 2 managers. Then there was almost a 6 week wait and I thought the job posting was dead. Then I was brought in for 2 interviews, one with manager and then another with senior manager and some other SME's for technical questions. Then again, a long wait. There was no update from HR or anyone that the job was still ongoing. Found out through the grapevine, the hiring manager just gave it to another colleague. A message that the job was filled would have been a good procedure to follow!

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with LTE and tell us about some troubleshooting that you had to do?   Answer Question