Rogers Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.7

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

1. Applied online.
    2. Got an email to do a background check.
    3. Two days later, was contacted by an HR manager to answer a few generic questions.
    4. A week later, got a phone call from a Retail Manager who scheduled an interview the same week.

Interview Questions

• "Sell me this phone"
      "Why Rogers?"
      "Have you ever broken policy?"
      "Do you have any sales experience?"
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Before being contacted for 1:1 interview, had to go through a phone interview and online assessment. The recruiter asked straight forward interview, not too difficult yet not casual. Basic interview questions such as "tell me about yourself" and "weakness and strength". Also couple role play scenarios.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I started with an online application, following by a online assessment which took about an hour to complete, then had a phone interview, finally make an on-site interview. It was a regular process which took around 2 weeks

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

You receive a questionnaire prior to the interview. afterwards, you receive on phone interview and one in person interview. They called me the day after the in person interview to make the offer.

Interview Questions

• Only asked behavioral questions such as how would you deal with an unhappy customer? are you a team player? how do you feel about targets and sales? etc...   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

An email was received by the candidate within the 24 hour time frame it was sent. Questions included standard behavioral questions within a sales setting where the individual must choose the best and worst responses that can be made in the situation. Depending on the duration it took to answer each answer, the first section can last between 30mins to 50mins. This was then followed by an IQ test and personality test.

Interview Questions

• A 50 minute test was accompanied with a personality test. Scored low with my short sell section, didn't reach the second stage where a telephone interview should be conducted.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

sent my resume over through, got a call a week later for a group interview. Went in it was about 10 people and the recruiter would ask questions and would all answer them accordingly. lasted about 45 minutes and was required to sign a document for background and credit checks.

Interview Questions

• how would i implement my skills from last job to the position i'm applying to   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I got a phone interiew after an onlinel test. The test was about how I handled different phone calls.
    During the test, I was asked to use a system to receive the phone calls, find the information for the customers and choose the appropriate answers.
    The interview was about my personality, my past career history and some behavior questions. It would be very helpful if you have previous sales and customer service experience.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

First you get contacted by the HR recruiter and they interview basic general questions which last no more than 30mins, such as why Rogers? Decribe what customer service means to you and generic behavioural questions. If you succeed, you will get sent a email regarding someone will contact you in the store. Second interview is 1:1 with a store manager of where you have applied to and they basically asked the same questions as the phone interviewer and they ask you to sell a pen to them.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

First off you get a phone interview from a recruiter in Montreal, the call was nearly a half an hour of questions being asked, everything from "What do you know about our company?" To "Why do you want to work here?" And more questions about your work history, skills and any other experience you have. Then they will ask you to come in for a face to face interview. I was interviewed one on one in the office at the call center which lasted about 40 minutes. You get asked typical interview questions, and then more customer service related questions such as "How would you deal with an angry customer?" Also, you are asked to sell a phone out of 3 choices. I recommend doing research before the interview and have your questions/answers ready to go when they ask you. I admit I froze up a bit during a couple of the questions and they didn't end up hiring me, despite me being more that qualified for the job and the interview going well besides that, or so I thought. Quite disappointed, cost me a ton talking to them long distance too!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer