Rogers Communications Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2018

2.7

53 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

First off you get a phone interview from a recruiter in Montreal, the call was nearly a half an hour of questions being asked, everything from "What do you know about our company?" To "Why do you want to work here?" And more questions about your work history, skills and any other experience you have. Then they will ask you to come in for a face to face interview. I was interviewed one on one in the office at the call center which lasted about 40 minutes. You get asked typical interview questions, and then more customer service related questions such as "How would you deal with an angry customer?" Also, you are asked to sell a phone out of 3 choices. I recommend doing research before the interview and have your questions/answers ready to go when they ask you. I admit I froze up a bit during a couple of the questions and they didn't end up hiring me, despite me being more that qualified for the job and the interview going well besides that, or so I thought. Quite disappointed, cost me a ton talking to them long distance too!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Kitchener, ON (Canada)).

Interview

1 : 1interview and I met with the store manager.
    It was a standard interview; getting to know the individual. Building rapport helped break the ice. A lot of behaviour and situational questions, the usual. Being confident goes a long way, if you're not comfortable with selling products then this position may not be for you.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Standard interview process
    Applied for the job
    received phone interview that last between 15 - 30 mins
    hand face to face interview which lasted roughly 45 mins -- basic interview questions were asked
    received an offer week later
    accepted offer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moncton, NB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Moncton, NB (Canada)) in January 2011.

Interview

Submit job application online and will be contacted for an interview when they have a training session to fill open positions. Quick multiple answer test for technical knowledge and then a one on one interview with the usual questions you will hear at any interview. Nothing to be nervous about.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

First you get contacted by the HR recruiter and they interview basic general questions which last no more than 30mins, such as why Rogers? Decribe what customer service means to you and generic behavioural questions. If you succeed, you will get sent a email regarding someone will contact you in the store. Second interview is 1:1 with a store manager of where you have applied to and they basically asked the same questions as the phone interviewer and they ask you to sell a pen to them.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I got a phone interiew after an onlinel test. The test was about how I handled different phone calls.
    During the test, I was asked to use a system to receive the phone calls, find the information for the customers and choose the appropriate answers.
    The interview was about my personality, my past career history and some behavior questions. It would be very helpful if you have previous sales and customer service experience.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

There was 1 phone interview and 1 in person interview. They bring in about 30 people and the interviews are done one by one. It's kind of like an assembly line! After you're interview is complete you are told you will receive a call within 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Explain a stressful situation and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied online.
    1 week later, they emailed me to do an online assessment.
    1 week later, I was emailed by HR to do phone interview which lasted about 15-20 mins.
    2 weeks later I received an email to do a face to face interview. I received an email from HR with an attachment that I had to rehearse. I was given a scenario of a customer inquiring about which phone is best suited for her. I was given 3 choices. At the interview, I had to do role play and be an agent.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions
      I was asked about my customer service skills. How would I handle irate customers? What would my former coworker say about me? Why did I leave my other workplace?   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I started with an online application, following by a online assessment which took about an hour to complete, then had a phone interview, finally make an on-site interview. It was a regular process which took around 2 weeks