Rogers Communications Customer Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Customer Services Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Rogers Communications

2.7

Customer Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

An email was received by the candidate within the 24 hour time frame it was sent. Questions included standard behavioral questions within a sales setting where the individual must choose the best and worst responses that can be made in the situation. Depending on the duration it took to answer each answer, the first section can last between 30mins to 50mins. This was then followed by an IQ test and personality test.

Interview Questions

• A 50 minute test was accompanied with a personality test. Scored low with my short sell section, didn't reach the second stage where a telephone interview should be conducted.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

sent my resume over through, got a call a week later for a group interview. Went in it was about 10 people and the recruiter would ask questions and would all answer them accordingly. lasted about 45 minutes and was required to sign a document for background and credit checks.

Interview Questions

• how would i implement my skills from last job to the position i'm applying to   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)).

Interview

You receive a questionnaire prior to the interview. afterwards, you receive on phone interview and one in person interview. They called me the day after the in person interview to make the offer.

Interview Questions

• Only asked behavioral questions such as how would you deal with an unhappy customer? are you a team player? how do you feel about targets and sales? etc...   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

There was 1 phone interview and 1 in person interview. They bring in about 30 people and the interviews are done one by one. It's kind of like an assembly line! After you're interview is complete you are told you will receive a call within 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Explain a stressful situation and how you dealt with it   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I started with an online application, following by a online assessment which took about an hour to complete, then had a phone interview, finally make an on-site interview. It was a regular process which took around 2 weeks

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Halifax, NS (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

first you need to apply online; choose the location you interested in and see if there is a job opening, then you drop off you resume after the HR review your resume, the HR will call to arrange phone interview and after that you will have a face interview with the store manager.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

An intitial phone interview with recruiter with basic questions, followed by Face to Face meeting with hiring manager and then director, which lasted approximately 60minutes. As this was a low level postion, questions revolved around previous work experience and some scenario based questions on how you would deal with the client in certain circumstances

Interview Questions

• Role play with interviewer playing role of a customer who wants to cancel their service   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Saint-Laurent, QC (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Two interviews, one over the phone and another in person. They mostly asked general and broad questions. They did not ask any technical. They also tested your typing speed.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer calling and complains and wanting to get a discount on their service?   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

First off you get a phone interview from a recruiter in Montreal, the call was nearly a half an hour of questions being asked, everything from "What do you know about our company?" To "Why do you want to work here?" And more questions about your work history, skills and any other experience you have. Then they will ask you to come in for a face to face interview. I was interviewed one on one in the office at the call center which lasted about 40 minutes. You get asked typical interview questions, and then more customer service related questions such as "How would you deal with an angry customer?" Also, you are asked to sell a phone out of 3 choices. I recommend doing research before the interview and have your questions/answers ready to go when they ask you. I admit I froze up a bit during a couple of the questions and they didn't end up hiring me, despite me being more that qualified for the job and the interview going well besides that, or so I thought. Quite disappointed, cost me a ton talking to them long distance too!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer