Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

asked some questions such as introduce yourself, what are you currently doing in the current role, why are you leaving your current position,and do you like some test then gave out several pages questions of sql and sas questions. Interviewer left me alone.After about half hour, she was back and collected test paper and end the interview.

Game Day Vault Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Role is for Toronto blue Jays game
    Phone interview - took about 30 mins in total. Interviewed by the manager. He asked basic questions such as tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses, describe a time when you didn't meet eye to eye with your coworker etc.
    In person interview is more situational/behavioural

Interview Questions

• from 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how much of a blue Jays fan are you   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I always though that rogers was a serious company, I apply online. then i got an assessment to do which took one hours, the same day I got a phone interview and the girl who interview me said I was moving into the next stage, she said that someone from the store I apply would give me a call and if they didn't call me in the next couple of days, to send her an email so that she can remind the store.. I waited a couple of days and since I never heard back, I send her an email.. an email she NEVER answer. I wanted three weeks, and just today I got an email saying they decided to go with someone else.. Next time don't waste someones times, you need to be serious about your job.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a mad customer?   1 Answer

Android Development Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

The interviewer was very nice and explained the what kind of roles the job would entail very clearly. He mostly asked about my experience and referred to things that I put on my resume. He also asked some technical concept questions such as asking for definitions or the differences between things. Since he said he was more of an iOS guy, he wasn't 100% sure of what the answers should be but he still knew the basics of Android. Unfortunately the job was cancelled and no one received an offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Before being contacted for 1:1 interview, had to go through a phone interview and online assessment. The recruiter asked straight forward interview, not too difficult yet not casual. Basic interview questions such as "tell me about yourself" and "weakness and strength". Also couple role play scenarios.

Master Control Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online in November 2016 but never heard from them. Then got a response from them after 2 months. Once reached at interview table i was told the position is not part time as it was mentioned on the website, actually it was part time on call.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about satellite operations.
      What system you used at your last working place.
      1 Answer

New Grad Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

The overall hiring process was very unprofessional. Had a phone interview with the recruiter that went well, asked basic questions (walk me through your resume, why rogers, etc). Went for an in person interview where I was asked basic questions again and was told there would be a final interview taking place soon but then never heard back from the recruiter or the hiring manager. The recruiter never bothered replying to follow up emails or calls asking for updates about the interview process. The least they could do is send out a rejection email after you go in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work at Rogers.   Answer Question

Sales Representative (Retail) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Short introduction of mine, presenting my skills and experiences.Asking me couple of question regarding customer support, customer service, my personality, my experiences. Also, you need to think of one scenario when you had bad experience with a customer and who you manage to deal with it. Of, course, after all you need to tell them why to hire just you and why would you like to work with their company..

Interview Questions

• What is remarkable customer experience for me?   1 Answer

Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening and then got called in for an in person interview. My in person interview, was one of the most unprofessional interviews that I've ever sat in. The interviewer was slouching, yawning, and his body language was showing that he didn't want to be there. He didn't even ask questions pertaining to the role or about my experience - such a waste of time.

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email for a face to face interview in Rogers Communication Toronto. It was about an hours interview where they asked both behavioral and some technical questions. I felt that the interview went well, they were professional, but I haven't heard from them after that. I sent a follow up email, but no answer.

Interview Questions

• how do you define success?
      strengths and weaknesses
      where do you see your self in 5 years?
      Why would you be a better candidate then the others?
      Answer Question