Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First I filled out my job history and education online. I was taken from there to a questionairre which I filled out. The next day a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions, then I was interviewed in person where they asked pretty much the same questions. I did a test where they tested my typing speed and ability to use the internet to research.

Interview Questions

• If you had to go to a concert and couldn't change out your shift, what would you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a set pay

Interview

A clean presentation and application of an innovative approach to further dominate the corporate cellular communications consumer stronghold by reaching a "niche" market of new economic clientele as to offer more flexible option to one year term and monthly device management lease costs. Affordable to the young population and wireless devices that are the latest in technological advances and quality name brands as I Phone commanding high retail commitment and 2 year commitments.

Interview Questions

• How do you as a corporate leadership in business development see the new age of social app and network marketing shrinking an already demanding and competitive placement in a completely commanding e commerce and e finance.   1 Answer
    • Can you foster an open approach to adopt a more flexible term contract guideline to ensure an even more widely diverse clientele within a much tighter economy and limited monthly income.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secret Town, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Secret Town, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Stupid standard HR questions like What are your weaknesses/strength?
    Why Should We Hire You Over the Other Applicants? It's a stupid question because you will not meet the other applicants for the job, and have no way to compare yourself to them, dah!

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Multistaged - professional

Fourvstep process:
    Submit interview - focus one rogers goals
    Do online testing - iq, simeulated call centre, petsonalty
    Hr interview - why do u want to work at rogers. Prev ecp
    Group leader interview

Interview Questions

• The hiring process follows steps:

First submit resume/covering
      Second: you will be required to do an online test that involves simeulated call centre calls, basic psychological multiple choices and a basic IQ tupe test
      Third: call from HR, basic experience, why do u want to work at Rogers.
      Fourth: Face to face. Questions: how have u dealt with difficult customers. How did you meet customers ecpectstions. What ways (ex hdmi) do you hook up a cable box to a television? How do you diagnose a non-functioning internet connection.

Actially...pretty impressed with the final intetview. It was professsional and comprehensive.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation...very corporate

Interview

1. Applied online.
    2. Got an email to do a background check.
    3. Two days later, was contacted by an HR manager to answer a few generic questions.
    4. A week later, got a phone call from a Retail Manager who scheduled an interview the same week.

Interview Questions

• "Sell me this phone"
      "Why Rogers?"
      "Have you ever broken policy?"
      "Do you have any sales experience?"

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kitchener, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Kitchener, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Came in after the online application process.
    The interviewer was very good at setting expectations of the the job and the interview process.
    Showed me of a current territory sales rep, reflected on it afterwards afterwards with a few questions.
    Went over over how the company supports their sales staff with design collateral i.e. business cards, flyers etc.
    Finally ended with compensation and benefits!

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

asked some questions such as introduce yourself, what are you currently doing in the current role, why are you leaving your current position,and do you like some test then gave out several pages questions of sql and sas questions. Interviewer left me alone.After about half hour, she was back and collected test paper and end the interview.

Game Day Vault Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Role is for Toronto blue Jays game
    Phone interview - took about 30 mins in total. Interviewed by the manager. He asked basic questions such as tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses, describe a time when you didn't meet eye to eye with your coworker etc.
    In person interview is more situational/behavioural

Interview Questions

• from 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how much of a blue Jays fan are you   Answer Question

Interview

applied online through Rogers career page. received an email leading me to an 1 hour online assessment a few days later. And then got an phone interview 2 weeks later. and then an one on one interview at Rogers communications in Montreal.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself.
      strength & weakness.
      why rogers.

Content Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

A recruiter called and had a phone interview. Then the recruiter scheduled a 1-1 interview with a hiring manager. A few days later, I had 1-1 interview with a hiring manager which was casua.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself next 10 years?
      Why did you choose this company?