Rogers Communications Inside Sales Representative - Rogers Outrank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative - Rogers Outrank Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

Initial awareness - Linked In and Bullhorn posts

1st contact - email with recruiter, invitation to the open house

Open House - nice little presentation and about 10 minutes with a recruiter. Better than other open house I've visited where you only spend like 3 minutes with a person...and then you're done. They did show some effort from their side.

Call Back - received a phone call, followed by email on 1st interview with VP of Sales. Not much info on how to prepare for the interview...but it was mostly standard questions and he turned the table for me to ask about Rogers Outrank.

It was hard to gauge anything, positive or negative, from that meeting. Ended up not moving through to the 2nd interview but the HR people were good.

Since it was a sales job, I'd have presumed some skill-testing or knowledge test of the product would be utilized rather than who can do a slick interview. They could've done better with that.

ps. Good to research Yodle (US-based company) to understand this position and product. Sames management.

Interview Questions

• What would you like to know about Rogers Outrank? [and then just wait for me to ask...then still silent. This went on for about 3-4 questions I asked, possibly testing how the candidate deals with awkward silences...I donno, this was hard to judge]   Answer Question