Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2017

2.8

New Grad Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

The overall hiring process was very unprofessional. Had a phone interview with the recruiter that went well, asked basic questions (walk me through your resume, why rogers, etc). Went for an in person interview where I was asked basic questions again and was told there would be a final interview taking place soon but then never heard back from the recruiter or the hiring manager. The recruiter never bothered replying to follow up emails or calls asking for updates about the interview process. The least they could do is send out a rejection email after you go in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work at Rogers.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, process was long as there was a very long questionnaire module to complete with scenarios to determine skills. Was contacted by recruiter for phone interview. Contacted by manager for in store interview. Then contacted by recruiter for employment offer. Accepted offer.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was nervous before interview but it went fine. It was phone interview they asked about my previous job, skills, salary expectations, customer related situations, how to troubleshoot internet, cable box. Prepare and build confidence before you start the interview.

Sales Representative (Retail) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Short introduction of mine, presenting my skills and experiences.Asking me couple of question regarding customer support, customer service, my personality, my experiences. Also, you need to think of one scenario when you had bad experience with a customer and who you manage to deal with it. Of, course, after all you need to tell them why to hire just you and why would you like to work with their company..

Interview Questions

• What is remarkable customer experience for me?   1 Answer

Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening and then got called in for an in person interview. My in person interview, was one of the most unprofessional interviews that I've ever sat in. The interviewer was slouching, yawning, and his body language was showing that he didn't want to be there. He didn't even ask questions pertaining to the role or about my experience - such a waste of time.

Senior Manager Process Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward interview process however hiring director has a very specific candidate profile in mind and no one really fitted into that mold so ended up looking outside the organization.

Interview Questions

• How many Lean Six Sigma projects have been worked on and ultimately completed.   Answer Question

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online and received an email for a face to face interview in Rogers Communication Toronto. It was about an hours interview where they asked both behavioral and some technical questions. I felt that the interview went well, they were professional, but I haven't heard from them after that. I sent a follow up email, but no answer.

Interview Questions

• how do you define success?
      strengths and weaknesses
      where do you see your self in 5 years?
      Why would you be a better candidate then the others?
      Answer Question

New Grad Program Interview

Application

Interview

There were two interviews. The first one was a quick 10 min phone call with HR. After you pass the first interview, the next was a webcam interview with 2 managers you would be working with if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation where your work led to a successful result.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It took a long time to go through, lots of red tape and corporate bs. I had to send a lot of follow up emails and kept getting passed around.

Interview Questions

• basic Qs- where do you see yourself in 5 years, strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. The process took 2 - 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in a panel style interview.

Interview was pretty straight forward. Skills and experience were discussed, also personal questions to get to know me. Later asked situational questions. Over all I thought I did very well in the interview. Felt I had got the job, as they were excited to let me know I would hear from them at the end of the week. Never heard anything back. I followed up twice since, and have yet to receive a reply. A simple yes or no would have been fine. Overall quite disappointing on how they did not get back to me after such a well rounded interview experience.

Interview Questions

• In a situation where your group was unmotivated, how did you motivate your group to complete the task at hand?   Answer Question
    • If you had an important work day planned out in your journal but you left it on the subway, how would you go about your day to try to figure out your missing busy schedule for that day?   Answer Question