Rogers Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.8

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It took a long time to go through, lots of red tape and corporate bs. I had to send a lot of follow up emails and kept getting passed around.

Interview Questions

• basic Qs- where do you see yourself in 5 years, strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online. The process took 2 - 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in a panel style interview.

Interview was pretty straight forward. Skills and experience were discussed, also personal questions to get to know me. Later asked situational questions. Over all I thought I did very well in the interview. Felt I had got the job, as they were excited to let me know I would hear from them at the end of the week. Never heard anything back. I followed up twice since, and have yet to receive a reply. A simple yes or no would have been fine. Overall quite disappointing on how they did not get back to me after such a well rounded interview experience.

Interview Questions

• In a situation where your group was unmotivated, how did you motivate your group to complete the task at hand?   Answer Question
    • If you had an important work day planned out in your journal but you left it on the subway, how would you go about your day to try to figure out your missing busy schedule for that day?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

-First Phone Interview - nice and easy, get to know each other and the position
    -After that you are invited to an event with general information, where you can connect with Management and Senior Management. Good process, get into different views on the job
    -Personal Interview. 2 Managers will ask you a lot of questions and try to find out if you are a Winner typ. Just tell them you love to win. thats all they want to know

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you stayed motivated in a difficult time.   Answer Question

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

First, apply online. Then get email invitation to do a timed online "assessment", which was actually quite fun--it was a computer simulation of customers calling in with complaints or problems with their service. Then got email invite to a phone interview. Passed that and then got an email invite for an in person interview. The interviewer reminded me of Ivanka Trump, and was very cold and corporate. You have to know how to answer their script. I was not prepared for it and bombed.

Technical Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

They asked me if I wrote a book and I had to name the last chapter of the book, what I would call it. I don't remember the answer at the moment but I guess it was a good answer since I got the job. Other questions were regular questions like how you would diffuse a situation where the customer wasn't happy and wanted to cancel or wanted a refund.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy and simple interview.
    I applied online, as previous reviews said some questions for testing your basic ability and skills, including customer service.
    Did a phone interview a few days after online questions.
    Finally interview in person with store manager.

Retail (In Store/) & Sales and Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Ask me to complete a personal information form and then take a quick interview about behavior questions. eg. How to deal with angry customers? How to choose from customers and rules?

Interview Questions

• How to deal with angry customers? How to choose from customers and rules?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

- Met at a Rogers Store location to take part in a Job Fair that held interviews on-site
    - Met one-on-one with a current store manager for a 15-min interview.
    - Discussed education, previous experience, why you want to work with Rogers, etc
    - Was told I would be contacted within a week or so if I was selected

Interview Questions

• Describe one example of when you've had to deal with a difficult situation at work, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

All interviews went well, pretty straight forward. Hiring manager was great, very personable. However, a simple email to say they were not moving forward with my application would of been nice. No update to their career portal, as well. I sent two follow up emails as well, and nothing. I expected more from Rogers in this case.

Technical Support Representative Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North York, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (North York, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Its ok, recruiters are nice people they are not the ones hiring you. The Hiring managers are not the best people. Keep in mind that this is the worst job to have at any company that sell services and products that people use everyday. This job is for younger people and for about two years anything after that you'll be a different person mentally. $16.5/hr, work everyday of the week 7 am to 2am in the morning, benefits, pension if your still there after your 60, most likely not in this position. At some time in the future they'll outsource thse jobs to smaller Canadian cities. Yes I said Canadian cities where they can pay them 12/hr instead of Toronto 16.50/hr.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a angry customer with a technical issue   1 Answer