Rogers Communications Network Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Network Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Network Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

Recruiter phoned me regarding a Network analyst position and asked me some behavioral questions. A few days later I was asked to come in for an interview. I came into the interview and it turned out that the position that I was interviewing for was a software development position that would write software for network analysts.

The recruiter sent me to the interview because I had one word in my resume "Scripting". As a network engineer I've learned how to script in a few languages. The recruiter thought the word scripting = hardcore software development.

In the interview, the interviewer looked at my resume, and seemed a bit puzzled. He thought at first he had the wrong candidate. Then after talking for about 2 minutes, we realized that the HR recruiting had no idea how to do their job.

We shook hands, and he apologized for wasting my day.

Interview Questions

• Do how have any major coding experience   1 Answer
  • Are you a Software Developer   1 Answer
  • Are you interviewing for the Network Analyst software development support position   1 Answer