Rogers Communications Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.8

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I received an email that my cv is shortlisted and as next step, i have to click on given link to complete an online assessment with-in 48 hours. I worked hard in last 30 hours to to study and update my knowledge before attempting this assessment with the plan to attempt it in last 2~3 hours as assessment would have to take only 45 minutes. But at around 30th hour i received another email that they have selected another candidate.

I would say the hiring process is not fair, neither provide equal opportunity.

Regards,
AQ

Interview Questions

Rogers Communications Response

Dec 11, 2017 – Human Resources

We’re sorry that you didn’t have a great interview experience. Please know that we follow all legal requirements in the interviews and assessments we conduct. If you’d like to discuss your... More

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

Applied for the job, received an over the phone interview. Interview ended quick however as soon as she figured out that I didn't have the appropriate times to work at the specified location.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a good interview - very laid back but you have to come in very prepared and make sure you are aware of some of their products because if you are selling them you have to know about them.

Interview Questions

• If you have never sold phones before, what makes you think you are good for this job?
      Sell your phone to me
      What do you bring to the table?
      Where did you go to school?
      Why did you apply to Rogers?

They were nice people, but you have to go in prepared.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications.

Interview

First you submit your resume, then you get a link for an online assessment, then you recieve a call, and then you do the in person interview with the manager

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in June 2017.

Interview

Was a very laid back interview, went in and did a one to one interview first. The person questioned me for around 10 mins, got a bunch of my information, and then handed me over for a group interview with all the supervisors. This interview was a little harder as there was more people and they asked harder questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience in a commission base environment before?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I always though that rogers was a serious company, I apply online. then i got an assessment to do which took one hours, the same day I got a phone interview and the girl who interview me said I was moving into the next stage, she said that someone from the store I apply would give me a call and if they didn't call me in the next couple of days, to send her an email so that she can remind the store.. I waited a couple of days and since I never heard back, I send her an email.. an email she NEVER answer. I wanted three weeks, and just today I got an email saying they decided to go with someone else.. Next time don't waste someones times, you need to be serious about your job.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a mad customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Markham, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through the Rogers website and received a phone call 2 weeks later. Had a 30 min interview on the phone about sales and behaviour questions. Got the go to interview with the store manager. Since the manager was in training, they followed up about a month later. Interview was with 2 managers and mostly about sales related questions and how you fit into the team. Great experience overall even through the wait times.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, process was long as there was a very long questionnaire module to complete with scenarios to determine skills. Was contacted by recruiter for phone interview. Contacted by manager for in store interview. Then contacted by recruiter for employment offer. Accepted offer.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2016.

Interview

I went to a Rogers job fair where I had a quick 10 minute interview with a manager. There were 5 or 6 managers from different Rogers locations there and I could have been chosen to interview for any one of them at random. They basically asked questions off of an already established set of questions and filled in the boxes as you answered. The interview went quite well. I got a call a few weeks later for a second interview with the same person, this time at his specific Rogers location. This time the interview was around 15-20 minutes and not as dependent on an established set of questions like the first interview. They told me I would be notified in a week's time whether I got the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy and simple interview.
    I applied online, as previous reviews said some questions for testing your basic ability and skills, including customer service.
    Did a phone interview a few days after online questions.
    Finally interview in person with store manager.