Rogers Communications Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2012.

Interview

Very casual interview. My interview process would have been a little bit different from the norm in the sense that I have worked with my manager at our previous place of employment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications in September 2010.

Interview

Received an inital interview call from HR and then with the managaer and the final round with the director.

Interview Questions

• What conflict situation did you encounter and how did you go about resolving it?   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews.

First round was a phone conversation with HR to make sure you qualified for the position. Very basic just say yes to everything.

Second round was with two managers. Consisted of standard questions: background, strengths, weakness, why Rogers, etc. However the purpose of the second round interview was to assess the candidates ability to answer a typical consulting case question. Case is related to the Telecom space.

Third round was with the Director of the group. Was more of a feel and fit interview. At this point it felt like the decision was already made and this was merely to determine whether I would fit with the firm and group.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very little room to negotiate