Rogers Communications Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rogers Communications Senior Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Completely informal and questions where situational type questions with no right or wrong answer. The recruiter did the over the phone screening and then scheduled an interview with the Senior Director. There was a second interview scheduled with a more senior Executive. The role was fairly new and the roles and responsibilities were still be defined.

Interview Questions

• How does your past experience relate to the qualifications of the role?
    Describe a time when you did not see eye to eye with your manager, how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

There was another offer on the table.

Other Interview Reviews for Rogers Communications

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

- All positions require you to apply online.
    - 3 stage interview (phone call with HR, meet with hiring Director, meet with someone else to confirm hiring Director's decision)

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult if you prepare for it. Expect 10-15 mins to take about yourself and your background. Then they will ask you behavioural base questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR contacted me with an offer. Before emailing me the offer, I countered with what I was looking for which was reasonable. HR called me back within a day and accepted my counter offer. HR sent me my offer and I had 2-3 days to review the package and email it back to them.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

I had a call with HR - very basic questions were asked. I then did a 1:1 interview with the Director of the team I was applying to be a part of which last approximately one hour. That interview was then followed by an interview with the Vice President of that team which took place almost immediately after. I was then contacted by HR with the actual job offer and all negotiations took place via the HR contact.

Interview Questions

• What types of projects have you worked on before -- budget? size of team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the salary. Vacation was non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process started with completing an online questionnaire to assess fit and background for the position. I was then contacted by an internal recruiting consultant for the company. They conducted a 30 minute phone interview with standard questions:
    -Provide an overview of your resume
    -Explain why your background is suitable for the position
    -Explain your leadership style question.
    -Explain how you deal with conflict
    -Why are you leaving your current role.
    2 weeks later I was asked to meet with the hiring manager. This was another standard 1:1 interview with similar questions. An offer was presented within another 2 weeks.