Rogers Communications Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.8

Sales Representative (Retail) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a brief phone interview with a few highlight questions related to my interest to the Blue Jays(Application to the Rogers Centre). After that, I chose to be direct and ask when we could meet in person and I received an in-person interview the next day. These questions were much of the same with a little caveat.

Master Control Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online in November 2016 but never heard from them. Then got a response from them after 2 months. Once reached at interview table i was told the position is not part time as it was mentioned on the website, actually it was part time on call.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about satellite operations.
      What system you used at your last working place.
      1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

First step applying and creating account through Rogers communication. Then if selected will be sent out a questionaire . The after he will contact you for a phone interview . If selected will call back with face to face interview email within a couple days. Face to face with two managers with majority behavioural questions, as well as scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What is one area that you would like to improve on about yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Use key words that relate to the job description

New Grad Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

The overall hiring process was very unprofessional. Had a phone interview with the recruiter that went well, asked basic questions (walk me through your resume, why rogers, etc). Went for an in person interview where I was asked basic questions again and was told there would be a final interview taking place soon but then never heard back from the recruiter or the hiring manager. The recruiter never bothered replying to follow up emails or calls asking for updates about the interview process. The least they could do is send out a rejection email after you go in for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work at Rogers.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, process was long as there was a very long questionnaire module to complete with scenarios to determine skills. Was contacted by recruiter for phone interview. Contacted by manager for in store interview. Then contacted by recruiter for employment offer. Accepted offer.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I was nervous before interview but it went fine. It was phone interview they asked about my previous job, skills, salary expectations, customer related situations, how to troubleshoot internet, cable box. Prepare and build confidence before you start the interview.

Brand Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening and then got called in for an in person interview. My in person interview, was one of the most unprofessional interviews that I've ever sat in. The interviewer was slouching, yawning, and his body language was showing that he didn't want to be there. He didn't even ask questions pertaining to the role or about my experience - such a waste of time.

Senior Manager Process Improvement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very straight forward interview process however hiring director has a very specific candidate profile in mind and no one really fitted into that mold so ended up looking outside the organization.

Interview Questions

• How many Lean Six Sigma projects have been worked on and ultimately completed.   Answer Question

Traffic Coordinator Interview

Application

Interview

I applied online and received an email for a face to face interview in Rogers Communication Toronto. It was about an hours interview where they asked both behavioral and some technical questions. I felt that the interview went well, they were professional, but I haven't heard from them after that. I sent a follow up email, but no answer.

Interview Questions

• how do you define success?
      strengths and weaknesses
      where do you see your self in 5 years?
      Why would you be a better candidate then the others?
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

It took a long time to go through, lots of red tape and corporate bs. I had to send a lot of follow up emails and kept getting passed around.

Interview Questions

• basic Qs- where do you see yourself in 5 years, strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question