Rogers Communications Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

2.8

160 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and then waited a week until I heard something from them. Then I went for one interview at Rogers and was selected. The interview lasted one hour. It was more technical.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with Social Media?   1 Answer

Senior BSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

There were 3 levels: HR phone call, Senior Manager & Director interviews. The phone call was easy, the Senior Manager and Director interviews were good. Overall, the experience was good. The location was easy to find.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a digital trend that you would like to implement at Rogers?   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

it is a long, and drawn out process, with multiple interviews, could be better at getting back to employees quicker when they're interviewing internally. making it harder to move up or within other units

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions, nothing special for multiple interview process   Answer Question

Rogers Communications Response

Sep 6, 2017 – Human Resources

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to hire the right candidate within six weeks. Timelines can vary based on several factors including the number of applicants. Our goal is to keep candidates... More

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Tedious. Same questions with different wordings everytime. It was easy to catch what they are looking for but really waiting for an instance to slip up by making you nervous.

Interview Questions

• How did you go beyond the norm to help out a customer?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interviewers put me at ease and I did well than I usually do. Interview lasted around 45 minutes and it flowed really well. It was supposed to be an interview with two stages but they merged it together and that's why it was very convenient and overall this was the best interview I've ever had.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

2 people took the interview that lasted for about an hour and ended with a role play. most of the questions were situational. There were 3 or 4 technical questions also but they were very easy.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation when you had to face an angry customer. how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Multistaged - professional

Fourvstep process:
    Submit interview - focus one rogers goals
    Do online testing - iq, simeulated call centre, petsonalty
    Hr interview - why do u want to work at rogers. Prev ecp
    Group leader interview

Interview Questions

• The hiring process follows steps:

First submit resume/covering
      Second: you will be required to do an online test that involves simeulated call centre calls, basic psychological multiple choices and a basic IQ tupe test
      Third: call from HR, basic experience, why do u want to work at Rogers.
      Fourth: Face to face. Questions: how have u dealt with difficult customers. How did you meet customers ecpectstions. What ways (ex hdmi) do you hook up a cable box to a television? How do you diagnose a non-functioning internet connection.

Actially...pretty impressed with the final intetview. It was professsional and comprehensive.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation...very corporate

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

asked some questions such as introduce yourself, what are you currently doing in the current role, why are you leaving your current position,and do you like some test then gave out several pages questions of sql and sas questions. Interviewer left me alone.After about half hour, she was back and collected test paper and end the interview.

Game Day Vault Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Role is for Toronto blue Jays game
    Phone interview - took about 30 mins in total. Interviewed by the manager. He asked basic questions such as tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses, describe a time when you didn't meet eye to eye with your coworker etc.
    In person interview is more situational/behavioural

Interview Questions

• from 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how much of a blue Jays fan are you   Answer Question

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Only had one interview - was interviewed with the Project Manager and a Senior Business Analyst. Most questions were asked based on my resume, describing each experience. Within 3 days I received a call back from the company on whether I got the offer or not, it was a quick process.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your excel skills? Why did you apply to this job?   Answer Question