Rogers Communications Interview Questions in Toronto, ON | Glassdoor

2.9

218 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

Tedious. Same questions with different wordings everytime. It was easy to catch what they are looking for but really waiting for an instance to slip up by making you nervous.

Interview Questions

• How did you go beyond the norm to help out a customer?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interviewers put me at ease and I did well than I usually do. Interview lasted around 45 minutes and it flowed really well. It was supposed to be an interview with two stages but they merged it together and that's why it was very convenient and overall this was the best interview I've ever had.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

2 people took the interview that lasted for about an hour and ended with a role play. most of the questions were situational. There were 3 or 4 technical questions also but they were very easy.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation when you had to face an angry customer. how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Multistaged - professional

Fourvstep process:
    Submit interview - focus one rogers goals
    Do online testing - iq, simeulated call centre, petsonalty
    Hr interview - why do u want to work at rogers. Prev ecp
    Group leader interview

Interview Questions

• The hiring process follows steps:

First submit resume/covering
      Second: you will be required to do an online test that involves simeulated call centre calls, basic psychological multiple choices and a basic IQ tupe test
      Third: call from HR, basic experience, why do u want to work at Rogers.
      Fourth: Face to face. Questions: how have u dealt with difficult customers. How did you meet customers ecpectstions. What ways (ex hdmi) do you hook up a cable box to a television? How do you diagnose a non-functioning internet connection.

Actially...pretty impressed with the final intetview. It was professsional and comprehensive.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation...very corporate

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

asked some questions such as introduce yourself, what are you currently doing in the current role, why are you leaving your current position,and do you like some test then gave out several pages questions of sql and sas questions. Interviewer left me alone.After about half hour, she was back and collected test paper and end the interview.

Game Day Vault Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Role is for Toronto blue Jays game
    Phone interview - took about 30 mins in total. Interviewed by the manager. He asked basic questions such as tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses, describe a time when you didn't meet eye to eye with your coworker etc.
    In person interview is more situational/behavioural

Interview Questions

• from 1-10 with 10 being the highest, how much of a blue Jays fan are you   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

I always though that rogers was a serious company, I apply online. then i got an assessment to do which took one hours, the same day I got a phone interview and the girl who interview me said I was moving into the next stage, she said that someone from the store I apply would give me a call and if they didn't call me in the next couple of days, to send her an email so that she can remind the store.. I waited a couple of days and since I never heard back, I send her an email.. an email she NEVER answer. I wanted three weeks, and just today I got an email saying they decided to go with someone else.. Next time don't waste someones times, you need to be serious about your job.

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a mad customer?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Markham, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through the Rogers website and received a phone call 2 weeks later. Had a 30 min interview on the phone about sales and behaviour questions. Got the go to interview with the store manager. Since the manager was in training, they followed up about a month later. Interview was with 2 managers and mostly about sales related questions and how you fit into the team. Great experience overall even through the wait times.

Junior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Only had one interview - was interviewed with the Project Manager and a Senior Business Analyst. Most questions were asked based on my resume, describing each experience. Within 3 days I received a call back from the company on whether I got the offer or not, it was a quick process.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your excel skills? Why did you apply to this job?   Answer Question

Sales Representative (Retail) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rogers Communications (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a brief phone interview with a few highlight questions related to my interest to the Blue Jays(Application to the Rogers Centre). After that, I chose to be direct and ask when we could meet in person and I received an in-person interview the next day. These questions were much of the same with a little caveat.