Rogers Corporation EHS Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

EHS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rogers Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, one hour and talked about experience. They called after two weeks and had a face-to-face interview with hiring manager and panel interview . The interview with hiring manager had general questions and not specific enough to separate me from other candidates. Panel interviewers were long time employees, according to them. This was a strictly behavioral interview. The one interviewer, an employee of 23 years, never looked up and disagreed with most of my responses. He was unpleasant and acted like I was wasting his time being there and told my twice how busy he is. The other interviewer was more interested in what I've been doing since grade school and who my role models are. Nothing to do with job. When I would respond back, he would look at the other interviewer and laugh hysterically.
Did not know what was funny in my responses. On the way out, the one interviewer laughed on how much they overcharged the government for their services. Is this funny in hard times? The HR rep never said anything upon exiting but did rip the visitor badge off my suit jacket. Never heard from them even after emailing, thanking them for the interview and requesting my status. This is a company you DO NOT want to be association with.

Interview Questions

• Who is or was the most important role model in your life? And why is that?   1 Answer