Rogue Energy Company Phone Appointment Setter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rogue Energy Company

Phone Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rogue Energy Company (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Arrived to office and wandered around large open 5th floor of cubicles to locate someone who I could let know I was there. Both people I found were casually dressed, but very friendly and helpful. Mike finished the previous interview (it seemed) and invited me in. Quite scattered and behind schedule, but very open and friendly. Mike and I got on well and I was very pleased with the high integrity sales model and high quality product being represented. He suggested I could start Friday or Monday, but had to confirm his choices with the CEO.

I really liked the office space, great views from 5th floor, cold A/C, light and airy space with a gym and deli on ground floor. Extensive construction around, both in building (elevator was covered in moving blankets) and surrounding highway intersection. Location is NOT convenient to public transportation.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CEO VETOED MY HIRE DUE TO EXTENSIVE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE AND EMPLOYMENT GAPS (traveled extensively recently after 30+ years continuous employment). Offer of employment was rescinded 36 hours after it was made. I felt this was very unprofessional, but understand the process and decision was not Mike's. It's unfortunate for all involved.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a call center before?   1 Answer