Roi Parker Salon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roi Parker Salon

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Roi Parker Salon (Raleigh, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with the current receptionist as she was looking to leave, and left for personal reasons shortly after I was hired. The interview went smoothly--she asked me appropriate questions and let me talk without cutting me off or talking over me. Roi, the owner, even came over from his client to say hello which meant a lot that he took the time from his client to do so. I came on as a part-time employee around my undergrad class schedule. That was difficult sometimes after the girl who I replaced left, as it was just me running the front desk. I left the salon after graduating because I was no longer living in the area for school, and my home was over an hour away. I came back about a year later, and have been given a higher pay and title as I've been working harder and improving the salon overall with Roi and the team.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable/knowledgeable sharing daily to social media accounts? What platforms?   1 Answer