Roljobs Technology Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 2, 2017

2.9

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roljobs Technology Services (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy going and laid back. I was called on the phone and was told there were two people on the line. The interview process was very professional. If you have done anything then you can mention to the interviewer like attending a seminar on mass communication, or any computer course. But it is still ok if you haven’t done related to position.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roljobs Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds of interview.They mainly look for your passion towards recruitment.Being from a technical background,I was asked that why would I join the company.They asked me to tell about my family and also asked about my projects.They mainly focus on the passion and energy that you have in you.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roljobs Technology Services in October 2016.

Interview

It was a Technical cum HR Interview.The Interviewer was so simple and friendly. He asked about my academic and other achievements. He also the gave freedom to ask questions and inquire about the company.The Interviewer mainly focuses on how you react and respond to questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you mean by Cloud Computing?   1 Answer

Pho/Javascript Interview

Interview

I was on the time and their was many people's who came for same process. We were sitting in a hall and interviews were going on. I was called. They ask me to sit and told me to introduce my self. After told me to leave the room. Outside a person from them came and told me to leave for the day and they will call me if I get shortlisted. They were doing this to everyone.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roljobs Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

My interview process lasted half a day. At the end of the day I was briefed about what actually the company is into (Non portal recruitment) and I was excited to be associated with Roljobs.

Interview Questions

• 1. Walk me through your resume.
      2. Where do you reside?
      3. What is your understanding about recruitment?
      4. Why Recruitment?
      Answer Question

Social Media Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Roljobs Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

One aptitude round and multiple face to face rounds. All the face to face rounds were general and a check on your attitude. I suggest, go in early to the interview as there will a lot of people and there are multiple rounds. (more than 5 rounds)

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roljobs Technology Services (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interviews are long and boring. Same questions are asked by many of the interviewers. They have some stupid aptitude test for which even if you don't pass. They will take you. They will also promise fake salary. They will say you will get 3 lakhs but thats a joke. You can expect 15,000 only.

Interview Questions

• What is recruiitment ? What is social media recruitment.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, Unfortunately.

Interview

Three Rounds

Interview Questions

Interview

3 Rounds

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

3 Rounds