Rolls-Royce Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rolls-Royce Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Rolls-Royce

3.3

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in January 2015.

Interview

First I an initial phone screening with an HR person. 20 minute interview, asking to walk her through my resume and a few easy questions. A month later I had a phone interview with the five employees I would be working with, about a 40 minute interview. A month after that, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Who is our customer?   Answer Question
  • What do you think are some of the major challenges we face as an organization at the moment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

All over the phone. Pretty relaxed. First interview was with HR, the second was with the actual hiring managers. It was all over the phone as well. Over all, pretty easy going interview process.

Interview Questions

• 1st round- more behavioral questions than anything. Know current events effects Rolls Royce.
      2nd round- more casual. Less behavioral, more about the position and accounting based questions. Along with relevant experience.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in February 2011.

Interview

It was a very well planned interview process. I was very impressed by their facility and would love to work there. Unfortunately i did not get the job.