Rolls-Royce Human Resources Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Intern (Graduate Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Reston, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

1on campus screening interview. Followed by a on site assessment center. Assessment included full day of testing (quantitative skills, spatial reasoning, writing, business skills, presentation, group interaction)

Interview Questions

• What business unit has the most potential?   1 Answer

Human Resources Leadership Development Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Vernon, OH

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Mount Vernon, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

Royce-Rolls first did a on-campus interview in my college. The recruiter was nice and the interview questions are pretty much all behavior based. Such as "describe a time when you have to multi-tasking/ solve a conflict in your team". I passed the first round. However, the sick part is their Psychometric Test. I swear that had I know how hard it was, I would definitely prepare it the way I prepared GMAT Math. The test includes two part- Numerical reasoning and Inductive reasoning. Each part has about 20 questions, but they give you very short time to answer! I didn't finish the question in time and they told me the next day that I was out because I didn't pass the exam. It is so frustrating to me that they are looking for someone who is extremely good at matching weird pictures and solve math/stats problems for an HR position! If you are good at those things, I guess RR is a good place for you.

Interview Questions

• In their Psychometric Test test, they tested a lot on Causal inference such as "given the series of pictures in the question, which one in the following options is most likely to be the next one".   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of only 1-day assessment centre which had 4 tests (means that u should have strong resume, since there were only 4 shortlisted candidates for the AC)
    1. presentation (why you fit the position) followed by competency-based interview (30 mins)
    2. written strategy paper (30 mins)
    3. case presentation (60 mins)
    4. group interview (45 mins)
    After 4 tests, there was a networking session (be careful! your attitude/response also counted for their decision)
    1 weeks later, I received the offered.