Rolls-Royce Manufacturing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rolls-Royce Manufacturing Interview Questions

Interviews at Rolls-Royce

3.5

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England (UK)).

Interview

After On-line application and on-line tests there was an assessment centre.
Group exercise-had to build bridge like structure
Presentation about yourself
Competency Interview- be sure to brush on knowledge about company in general
Technical Interview - quite difficult, ask a lot of "what would you do" questions
Re-do of on-line test
Accommodation for night before paid for including breakfast and travel.

Interview Questions

• Main competitors and where do we operate   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Firstly a 10 minutes self-introduction - they gave you instructions on the preparation a month in advance. Then a 1-1 interview with a senior manager who asks competency, personal questions like "describe when you helped a group through a difficult situatiuon" etc. Expect to be surprised for a questrion about Rolls-Royce itself, e.g. stock price on the day?
    Then there was a group technical project (45 minutes) where you had to build something in accordance to the instructions. Then was followed by a varification numerical test. In the afternoon there was a technical interview of around an hour.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer gives out a random part from an RR engine, asks you to guess what part it is.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

I obtained a final interview through Target Jobs Undergraduate of the Year. It was an assessment centre day at the HQ in Derby. I had two interviews (technical and personal) as well as a group session.

Interview Questions

• They showed my a jet engine part and asked me what it was.   1 Answer