Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Bespoke Project Manager Industrial Placement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars

1 Interview Review

Bespoke Project Manager Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chichester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (Chichester, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

The process was standard:
1) Online Application
2) Numerical and Verbal Reasoning Tests
3) Telephone Interview
4) Face to Face Interview

However, it was very, very prolonged. It took months between stages to recieve an answer if I had advanced. After being the first one to advance to the final stage, and being interviewed first, I waited for 2 more months to finally recieve a rejection. They hired the last candidate, who had interviewed the day before I recieved the final answer.
Overall, the HR department has a lot of room for improvement in terms of their communication with candidates.
My final interview was with the department manager and another member of the same department, which I was interviewing for. It ran for about 2 hours. I was the only candidate for the day and recieved an extensive tour of the RRMC facilities. During the interview itself, I was not pressured, but predisposed to answer their questions to the best of my abilities. The process overall was very frustrating, but my experience from the interview day was extremely positive and enjoyable.

Interview Questions