Rolls-Royce Operations Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rolls-Royce Operations Management Interview Questions

Interviews at Rolls-Royce

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Bloomington, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a phone call after submitting my resume on my University's job database. They scheduled an interview on campus in September. The woman interviewing me told me that I would hear back from them within the month, regardless of the outcome. After the interview, I did not hear from them until the end of December, when I received an email saying they would start considering my application. I still have not heard back from them, almost 6 months later. I found it super unprofessional and frankly ridiculous that they never reached out even to reject.

Interview Questions

• What is something happening in the industry that would effect Rolls Royce?   Answer Question
  • Why is inventory counting important?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Operations Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in December 2016.

Interview

I had my resume forwarded by a peer who worked for them in the summer and was hired full time. I had to email a couple times before I was asked to conduct a phone interview. Once I did that I called, emailed, and sent a thank you note before I heard back from anyone.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your leadership style?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you had a conflict. What did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question
    • What have you seen in the news recently that would have an impact on Rolls-Royce?   1 Answer

Operations Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in November 2014.

Interview

Relatively standard. Typical questions like 'Describe a time when you went above and beyond the expectations', etc. Other assessments includes a 10min self presentation and questions afterwards, a group project, a repeat of one of the psychometric tests, and a basic interview about the company and its ethics.

A lunch in the middle to socialise and chat. It is highly encouraged for one to participate fully (though obviously in a polite and courteous manner). Also a chance to talk to a graduate scheme employee.

Transport mostly paid for, and accommodation is included as well, if you are further than 1hours journey I think.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you've went above and beyond the expectations?
      Describe a time when you had a conflict with a team member?   Answer Question