Rolls-Royce Performance Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rolls-Royce Performance Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Rolls-Royce

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was definitely harder than I expected. The first question made me put all my cards on the table. The questions were geared toward academic life, so that can be good if you dont have any prior experience. 3 technical questions, but if you are a true aerospace engineer, they shouldnt cause a problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the greatest challenge you have overcome?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Performance Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in April 2012.

Interview

Two interviewers (hiring manager and specialist) who take turns at asking questions. They worked from a script and if I didn't provide sufficient detail had a set of sub-questions to work from (prompt). Both took notes.

Format was - Introductions; explanations of process; 4 competency based questions; 1 specific technical question; an in-depth delve into a couple of details on my CV; wrap up; explanation of the timescale and thank yous.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider to be the most risky action or decision you have taken at work?   2 Answers

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

It went well. The interviewer was very understanding and patient and it seemed more like a session to interact rather than a formal Q&A round. I could explain my skills and experiences in good detail allowing them to ask technical questions on them.