Rolls-Royce Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rolls-Royce Project Engineer Interview Questions

2.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was approximately 5 hours in duration and consisted of 1:1 and panel interviews with personnel from varying levels of management and from different groups including LibertyWorks and Rolls Royce Corporation. There was a brief interview with the LibertyWorks Chief Engineer.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Rolls Royce?   Answer Question
  • What is your level of comfort with systems engineering concepts including SV (schedule variance) and CV (cost variance)?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward but not very formal, but fairly scripted. Questions were about personal interactions and feelings as well as professional challenges. Initially I found the job and applied online. There was then a phone interview followed by an in person interview. During the in person interview I met with a panel from various departments and was asked a variety of questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were along the lines of tell me about a time you were challenged, how do you handle confrontation, and how do you handle stress. Some were also specific to the job function I was interviewing for such as machinery arrangements, interactions, and normal conditions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2009.

Interview

The interview process is in 3 steps. First a phone interview, then another phone interview, then a one on one interview and then the final offer after 2-3 weeks from the final interview. Interviews are conducted tactfully and one should be prepared to answer the technical and non-technical aspect of it. Overall a good experience.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

Apply followed by 5 numerical/psychometric tests.
    Then an assessment centre consisting of a test, and 2-3 interviews followed by a group exercise. It wasn't very strenuous as long as you be yourself, show up on time and looking smart. I also advise preparing for the presentation that you have to do in one of the interviews. The presentation is 10 minutes which you could blag, it works sometimes but it's much better to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of CAD drawings and Bernouillis   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation seeing as this was for an internship role, I felt privileged enough to get offered a role at the company

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of two. Competency based interview, where the candidate is asked to describe a situation where they displayed the 'competencies' of interest. Professional and really used the questions to probe suitability for the role. Then it was followed by a number of technical questions specific to the role. Overall I felt the process was very fair and not trying to 'catch you out'.

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

it was a very easy interview. the hiring manager, who turns to be my supervisor, just talked with me for 10 mins. asked me about my basic information, and then started to tell me what the job is about, what are expected from me. nothing difficult.