Rolls-Royce Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rolls-Royce Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Rolls-Royce

3.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England (UK)).

Interview

I got into rolls-royce through a summer placement between my 4th and 5th year at university, they offered my the job by the January of the following year which meant i didn't have to worry about finding work during the last few months of university which was great! I then started on the graduate scheme by September.

Interview Questions

• Was one about engine hardware - i didnt have a clue what was put infront of me.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for joining the graduate scheme

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Online application as a first step
    Online testing as a second - haven't done particularly good at this one, however, still got accepted for the next stage
    Assessment day. Arrival at 8.15am to Rolls-Royce, end at around 3pm.
    One technical, one competency interview, one group task, one test (numerical)

Interview Questions

• Customers requirements at different areas of our business   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in June 2008.

Interview

It was a very detailed whole day process with 5 stages - included 3 interviews, 2 tests, one group activity, networking lunch and overnight stay.

Very stressful and unfriendly experience. But once you are in, ppl are real nice and friendly.

Also was given a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not open to negotiations at all.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce in March 2011.

Interview

Its Quite straight forward and no tricky questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

While answering be yourself, keep in mind that They are searching for a perfect person. If you have spark in you then you are almost selected. Be confident.