Rolls-Royce Purchasing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rolls-Royce Purchasing Interview Questions

Interviews at Rolls-Royce

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2014.

Interview

Online application with a four test assessment. Once this is completed I got a phone interview a week or two later. After this they flew me out to Indianapolis for an Assessment Center Interview. They paid for the flight, and hotel upfront and gave $50 a day for food. They then interview you for 8 hours the next day and provide lunch. The interview is composed of a pre-prepared 10 minute presentation, 30 minute group presentation, museum tour, and case-study analysis.

Interview Questions

• What would you have done in this situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, they determine your salary based on your year and degree.

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2015.

Interview

-5 minute presentation of yourself
    - resume interview and hypothetical questions

interviewers were friendly. Be prepared to present on the white board and explain your thoughts. Relax, they understand you're pretty nervous and don't expect you to get the perfect answer, but rather want to see your ability to think and reason.

Interview Questions

• -Problem solving question. (work out the total number of people who pass through the singapore MRT system per day and show working on the board)
      - hypothetical questions to make decisions
      - tell me one thing i don't know about rolls royce.   Answer Question

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process is thorough. Depending on the function or role, technical competency evaluation may be required. Views non-technical. behavioural competencies as a priority when hiring. May incline more towards internal hiring, unless then job market can provide a better alternative. Well defined interview ans selection process for graduates.