Rolls-Royce Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Rolls-Royce Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Rolls-Royce

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Initial communication involved talking to a rolls Royce representative at a career fair. I got a calk about a month later asking me to come out for an in person interview. Interview consisted of personal and technical sections. Overall, very fair questions were asked and procedure was as expected. Response from company came within a month of the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Asking about teams not going as planned for behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Rolls-Royce

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied on campus, interviewed at rolls-royce Canada. The person who would be my supervisor and a few other people that would be working with me interviewed me. They asked general behavioral questions first and then focused on my knowledge about organizing data and gas turbines after.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rolls-Royce (Derby, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

Filled in an application along with updated CV, was then invited to an interview at Rolls-royce Derby site with two of their engineers. Overall the process was pretty efficient although it took a while to start due to security clearance being required for the role.

Interview Questions

• How does a jet engine work?   1 Answer