Romano's Macaroni Grill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Romano's Macaroni Grill

2.0

Sort:

Waiter Interview

Interview

informal interview with manager

Interview Questions

• not qualified to be a waiter because i had no experience, even though i had a college degree   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Romano's Macaroni Grill (Fort Collins, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Just a one on one interview with the general manager in the store. Basic questions. I had to only interview once where they told me I would start off as an expo. Very simple and worth it.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Romano's Macaroni Grill in May 2016.

Interview

After an online application I went in for an interview with the manager to speak about my experience. I was looking for a summer job which they don't normally hire for so I spoke with the GM as well.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Romano's Macaroni Grill (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

face to face interview with general manager, usually sometime between lunch and the night shift. questions about school were asked. if in college, manager asked if classes would interfere with working nights and weekends

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Romano's Macaroni Grill (Savannah, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was cool. Manager was very approachable. The environment was very welcoming and so were the existing employees. Everything was focused on your understanding of the job duties. Enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you react in the event of a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Romano's Macaroni Grill (Greenwood Village, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Sat down with manager in between lunch and dinner shifts. Relatively casual process. He asked approx. 10-15 questions, the interview took about 40 minutes. I rather enjoyed it, the hiring manager was very pleasant and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be a good fit here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Romano's Macaroni Grill (Snellville, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Got interviewed and got the job within ten minutes of coming in the door. Sat down, they asked how long I'd been serving, then asked me when I could start.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been serving? When can you start? Literally it.   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Romano's Macaroni Grill.

Interview

The process was pretty easy. I was referred to by a friend to apply on site , and ask the branch manager for an application. A couple days later i was given interview, and was hired almost immediately to start the following week.

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Romano's Macaroni Grill (Milpitas, CA).

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Romano's Macaroni Grill (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call 3 days after applying and came in the same day. Were very understaffed at the time and hired after 2 questions and took paperwork on the spot. As a server, we also had to take several menu and service knowledge tests during training week