Ronald Blue Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ronald Blue Trust

Portfolio Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ronald Blue Trust (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Had 3 phone calls, 1 skype, then marathon session of 4 in-office interviews. Very professional. Good company. Good mission. Good people. Interview process was too lengthy though and I found myself having same conversations with different people- and surprisingly little in the way of probing for job-related skills. Final decision delivered well after timetables that had been discussed. I wrote the company afterward with candid feedback and they said they would take it into account in the future. I definitely believe they want to do things the right way and will make the necessary adjustments.

Financial Planning Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ronald Blue Trust in February 2016.

Interview

I was brought into an interview on campus. She said we are really not hiring right now! The lady seemed nice and well spoken. She asked me some behavioral questions and why I chose Ronald and Blue. Shen then proceeded to say I did a good job on the interview! then proceeded to not hire me?? And if they are a "Christian," organization then how is their whole staff white? when there is Latinos and Blacks that take up half of Atlanta? I was well qualified for the job but I don't think they wanted a Black person in their establishment.

Interview Questions

Ronald Blue Trust Response

Sep 15, 2016 – HR Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, and we are sorry to hear that you left the on-campus interview process with us with a negative impression, as our intention was to proactively... More

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ronald Blue Trust (Tempe, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

First I was screened through a telephone interview and then it was forwarded to the local office where I had the in-person interview. The interview process was very pleasant and more like a conversation about my values and ideals. It was a very relaxed interview and I did not feel like uncomfortable or nervous. This is a Christian company and they stand behind their religious convictions through their solid foundation in Christ. Their mission is to help improve lives of their clients and employers through giving back through achieving the ability to give generously through charity and missions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work history   1 Answer

Ronald Blue Trust Response

Sep 15, 2016 – HR Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience in the interview process, and appreciate the opportunity to meet with you. Our desire is... More

Financial Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ronald Blue Trust (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very enjoyable. RB&Co. makes sure as a potential canidate you would be a good fit. My interview process was very smooth and I was highly liked because of my passion for the mission of the firm and more importantly my passion for Jesus.

Financial Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Ronald Blue Trust (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

Very thorough and drug out process. Had to come on-site to interview three times which took place over 3-4 weeks. It was fun to meet so many and get many perspectives but it just took a long time.