Ronald McDonald House Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ronald McDonald House

2.2

Job Coach Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ronald McDonald House (New York, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

Very easy going and pleasant very quick and easy to do very timely for myself. This thirty word minimum is a bit harder than what it was to setup the interview. Which was very easy going.

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ronald McDonald House (Memphis, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a very basic and straight forward interview. I met with the woman who I would work under, and we talked for probably twenty to thirty minutes. We discussed my previous experiences, why I wanted to intern at Ronald McDonald House, and what I hoped to gain from the internship.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ronald McDonald House (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was a one on one interview and the hiring took place about two weeks later. She called me and let me know. It was after they checked my background check that i had heard back.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a very simple interview process. Before the interview, I submitted my cover letter and resume. During the interview, the position was described to me and we discussed my goals for the internship.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ronald McDonald House.

Interview

I applied online. I submitted my resume and a cover letter and was contacted by the head of their team for a phone interview. She was super friendly and we talked for about 45 min to an hour. I was then given a takeaway "creative project" that I submitted. I never heard back at all. NO feedback at all even after multiple emails reaching out. So unprofessional and a waste of time

Fry Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Palo Alto, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ronald McDonald House (East Palo Alto, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Why do you want to work here

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ronald McDonald House (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

interview is actually very casual and it feels like talking to your aunt, and sharing bits of your work life and or student life. They will also ask you what you think about the schedule and if you are working part time in some other workplace too

Events Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ronald McDonald House.

Interview

Setting up the interview was a pleasant process as I received both a phone call and email giving me the details of the interview. The interview itself was with two individuals, one from the development staff and one from HR. The interview was a much more intense situation than for which I was prepared, and the very first question was, "Tell us the mission of the Ronald McDonald House." I was challenged on a lot of my answers and definitely thrown off my game. I would definitely prepare for tough questions about your past experience and be prepared with a lot of examples.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions were follow ups, i.e. if they asked how I would handle interacting with families and I said that I would try to be there for them, they would ask if I would get too involved.   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ronald McDonald House (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Lengthy process leading to interview and with little communication. The actual interview was casual and more of a meet and greet. There was a significant lag in their follow up and it was via email despite their only being three candidates that made it to the final interview round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experience with capital campaigns.   1 Answer

Guest Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ronald McDonald House (Valhalla, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Standard interview process. Questions about past part time job experience and volunteer work. Fairly informal interview process focusing on strengths and weaknesses. Non profit, extracurricular, and volunteer experience discussed.

Interview Questions

• What is a past experience that you feel would make you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question