Roper Pump Lean Systems Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roper Pump

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Lean Systems Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roper Pump (Commerce, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

They asked me to come in for an interview at 9am and never told me that it would be a 4 hour interview. I even asked via email and they never responded. But I got there and they had 4 interviewers lined up. One was an HR guy, one was a person in a similar role, then there was the person I would be reporting to, and finally a VP. All were very nice except for the person I would have been reporting to. He was very difficult to talk to and used a lot of scare tactics.

Interview Questions

• I am always told that I am arrogant and hard to work with. Are you going to be ok working with me?   Answer Question
  • How do you know when you are finished with a project and its time to move on?   Answer Question
  • Nobody in the shop floor is going to listen to someone like you in management. How are you going to make them listen to you?   Answer Question

Because I did not get a good vibe from the people there. Especially the one who was going to be my supervisor.