Roquette America Production Associate Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Roquette America Production Associate Team Leader Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Production Associate Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keokuk, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Roquette America (Keokuk, IA) in October 2011.

Interview

I am a recent college graduate and I was initially contacted by a recruiter that came across my resume online. I was told I looked like a good fit for an entry level supervisory position with Roquette. The recruiter filled out my application and set up an initial phone interview with Roquette that lasted about 1 hour 30 minutes. A few hours after the phone interview Roquette called me an invited me to an on-site interview at their plant in Keokuk, IA to be scheduled for the following week. The on-site interview lasted 4 hours and began with a 20 minute presentation I was required to give about a project I completed in the past. It continued with individual interviews with a total of 5 people with varying backgrounds (HR & production managers), and also included a plant tour. Most of the questions inquired about my past experiences working in groups and dealing with conflicts. A few days after the interview my recruiter called and said I interviewed well and the HR people were on board with extending an offer, but that the production people preferred someone with 1 year related manufacturing experience. Mind you, they advertise the position as "entry level" and knew how much experience I had based on my resume. So overall I feel that it was a waste of my time and theirs to go so far into the process, although I did gain valuable interview experience/confidence for the future.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had a conflict with a co-worker.   Answer Question
  • What qualities do you like to have in your friends?   Answer Question