Roseburg Forest Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Roseburg Forest Products

Mill Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dillard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Roseburg Forest Products (Dillard, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

went great and the interview didn't take no more than a hour and than the background was the only thing that took longer to come back for me to start work with in one day

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Roseburg Forest Products in August 2015.

Interview

They called me and I had an initial phone interview. They ask me some tough job specific questions. Next the had me come in for an in person interview and then they had me take some personality and math tests. After I hadn't heard anything for around a month so I called them to see if the position was still open? They told me they were still interviewing. It's been several months and they still haven't told me yes or no. It's very unprofessional to string someone along for months and then not even give them an email rejection. If this is the way they treat their applicants then it's not a company I want to work for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Roseburg Forest Products (Corvallis, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

I was recruited at a job fair on campus, after a brief conversation and an elevator speech they basically offered me the job. Their internship program is very inclusive and pays well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Roseburg Forest Products in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with the Plant manager and HR. It was relaxed and they were friendly. Just be calm and talk to them like real people. They want to get to know you and what knowledge you can bring to the company. If you are positive and have a positive attitude this interview should be a breeze.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Do you see a future with Roseburg?   Answer Question

Summer/Vacation Relief Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dillard, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Roseburg Forest Products (Dillard, OR) in April 2008.

Interview

From application to hearing the results of resume review is a fixed 30 day wait. Since the goal of the position is to support college bound individuals, the interview centers on education goals with an expected look at work ethic and background. Proving you can be punctual and pass drug tests is a big benchmark in the interview. Rehiring summer to summer may not even require a re-interview if performance is excellent.

Interview Questions

• The "why should I hire you" and "why Roseburg Forest Products over other mills in the area" were the most challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiaion at this level.